Forcing functions governing salt transport processes in coastal navigation canals and connectivity to surrounding wetland landscapes in South Louisiana using Houma Navigation Canal as a surrogate / authors Gregg A. Snedden
- Snedden, Gregg A.
- New Orleans, LA : U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Gulf of Mexico OCS Region, June 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 64 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Ocean Energy Management. Gulf of Mexico OCS Region
- OCS study ; BOEM 2014-607
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "June 2014." and "This study quantifies salt transport processes and salinity variability in the HNC and surrounding Terrebonne marshes"--Page xi.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 53-57).
- Funding Information:
- Prepared under BOEM contract M10PG00037 by Gregg A. Snedden, U.S. Geological Survey Wetlands Research Center
View MARC record | catkey: 21046836