Kiosk supervision : a guidebook for community corrections professionals / Erin L. Bauer [and five others].
- Bauer, Erin L.
- Additional Titles:
- Kiosk supervision: a guidebook for community professionals
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Criminal Justice Reference Service, Office of Justice Programs ; Rockville, MD : Westat, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 74 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Westat, Inc and National Criminal Justice Reference Service (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- J 1.2:K 62
- "December 2015."
"Document Number: 250174" -- Grant transmittal document.
"Date Received: August 2016" -- Grant transmittal document.
"This guidebook provides a practical framework for community supervision agencies to use to assess whether kiosk reporting may be a safe and cost-effective alternative to traditional officer supervision for some of their populations under community supervision"--Page 3.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 72-75).
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 21046841