OPEN Government Data Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 760, to expand the government's use and administration of data to facilitate transparency, effective governance, and innovation, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Open, Public, Electronic, and Necessary Government Data Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 12 pages).
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-134
- "July 24, 2017."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 21047047