Hearing on the nominations of Kristine Svinicki (reappointment), Annie Caputo, and David Wright to be members of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and the nomination of Susan Bodine to be Assistant Administrator of the Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, June 13, 2017
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 445 pages) : portraits
- S. hrg. ; 115-44
- Svinicki, Kristine L.
- Caputo, Annie
- Wright, David A. (Businessman, politician and energy policy advisor)
- Bodine, Susan Parker, 1961-
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Enforcement and Compliance Assurance—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
View MARC record | catkey: 21047272