International building code / International Code Council
- Additional Titles:
- Falls Church, Va. : The Council, 2000-
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- International Code Council, Building Officials and Code Administrators International, International Conference of Building Officials, and Southern Building Code Congress International
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Related Titles:
- Quickstart guide to the IBC and International building code commentary
- Publication Frequency:
- "The first draft ... was prepared in 1997." and Published: Country Club Hills : IL, <2006->
- Supplement Note:
- Some issues accompanied by a supplemental CD-ROM.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Engineering copies of vols. for 2003, 2006: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books. and Architecture copy, 2006: Purchased with funds from the Sylvia Stein Memorial Libraries Endowment; 20067.
- Issuing Body:
- Published in cooperation with: Building Officials and Code Administrators International, International Conference of Building Officials, and Southern Building Code Congress International.
- Complexity Note:
- Formed by the union of: Building Officials and Code Administrators International. The BOCA national building code; International Conference of Building Officials. Uniform building code, and: Standard building code., Has supplements: Quickstart guide to the IBC, 2000- , Supplement to the international codes, 2001, Accumulative supplement to the international codes, 2002., and Complemented by: International building code commentary; IBC structural Q & A application guide, <2003->; and: IBC nonstructural Q & A application guide, <2000-2003>
View MARC record | catkey: 2104920