EU Investment Grants Review [electronic resource]
- Begg, Iain
- Washington : World Bank Publications Oct. 1999
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. 28.000 x 022.000 cm.
- Technical Papers
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation This study is the first of a three-stage research program that aims to investigate institutional arrangements for local and regional capital investment in selected CEECs and assess whether these arrangements provide appropriate signals to economic agents with regard to EU accession.This publication is a Technical Paper sponsored by the Poverty Reduction and Economic Management Network of the World Bank's Europe and Central Asia Division. It is part of a comprehensive series regarding the many important factors that influence European Union (EU) accession in the Central and East European countries (CEEC). The topics in the series cover both the social and economic aspects of accession across a broad range of sectors. The series also provides background information for specific acceding countries. These publications will be of interest to EU member and candidate countries, their ministries, and any one studying the accession issue.
0821344994 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional World Bank Publications
View MARC record | catkey: 21051638