The participation of nongovernmental organizations in poverty alleviation [electronic resource] : a case study of the Honduras Social Investment Fund Project / Anna Kathryn Vandever Webb, Kye Woo Lee, Anna Maria Sant'Anna
- Webb, Anna Kathryn Vandever, 1940-
- Washington, D.C. : World Bank, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 40 p. ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lee, Kye Woo, 1940- and Sant'Anna, Anna Maria
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Analyzes how relative strengths and resources of NGOs and the public sector may complement each other to offer services more effectively. After highlighting typical problems, authors offer recommendations for improving collaboration among governmental and implementing agencies, NGOs, and the World Bank"--Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 21055626