The devil's daughter, or, H--L upon earth [microform] : a magical operatical burletta in three acts / by Edward Stirling
- Stirling, Edward, 1807-1894
- London : Printed and published by Duncombe, 
- Duncombe's ed.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : illustrations
- The new British theatre ; no. 313
- Related Titles:
- Devil's daughter, H--L upon earth, and Hell upon earth
- "The only edition correctly marked, by permission, from the prompter's book.", "To which is added, a description of the costume, cast of the characters, the whole of the stage business, situations, entrances, exits, properties and directions.", "Embellished with a fine engraving, by Mr. Findlay, from a drawing, taken expressly in the [London] Theatre.", and Includes borrowed air to be sung.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (English and American drama of the nineteenth century. English).
View MARC record | catkey: 2111170