Mark Twain National Forest : Salem, Potosi, and Fredericktown ranger districts, Missouri, 1998 / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service ; constructed in 1997 by the Geometronics Service Center, Salt Lake City, Utah ; field review by the Eastern Region
- Corporate Author:
- Geometronics Service Center (U.S.)
- [Milwaukee, Wis.?] : Eastern Region, United States Forest Service, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, color ; 75 x 61 cm and 44 x 54 cm, sheet 92 x 81 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Forest Service. Eastern Region
- Salem and Potosi Ranger Districts -- Fredericktown Ranger District.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:126,720 (W 91°30ʹ00ʺ--W 90°45ʹ00ʺ/N 38°07ʹ30ʺ--N 37°15ʹ00ʺ). and Scale 1:126,720 (W 90°45ʹ00ʺ--W 90°00ʹ00ʺ/N 37°48ʹ00ʺ--N 37°22ʹ30ʺ).
- Title from panel., Relief shown by hachures and spot heights., Both maps are indexed., Geographic coordinates taken from the maps., "Forest Service Map.", Shipping list no.: 2000-0019-P., "Fifth Principal Meridian.", and Includes text, illustrations (some in color), recreation site indexes, vicinity maps, and indexes to base topographic maps.
View MARC record | catkey: 2112074