Graduate education and career directions in science, engineering and public policy / prepared by Albert H. Teich, Barry D. Gold, June M. Wiaz for the Committee on Science, Engineering and Public Policy
- Teich, Albert H.
- Washington, D.C. : American Association for the Advancement of Science, Office of Public Sector Programs, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 168 pages : illustrations, forms ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gold, Barry D.
Wiaz, June M.
Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy (U.S.)
National Science Foundation (U.S.). Division of Science Resources Studies
American Association for the Advancement of Science
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- AAAS publication ; no. 86-17
- 0871682907 (pbk.)
- Related Titles:
- Science, engineering and public policy
- "December 1986".
"Supported in part by a grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF), Division of Science Resources Studies"--p. vii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages -139.
View MARC record | catkey: 211531