Map of Centre County, Pennsylvania
- [Bellefonte, Pa.] : Office of Prothonotary of Centre County?, [1943?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 38 x 47 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 78°23ʹ--W 77°08ʹ/N 41°14ʹ--N 40°41ʹ).
- Designed to be folded for mailing at a size of 13 x 22 cm.
Includes list of "Post offices in Centre County, Pennsylvania" and table of "Population of Centre County, Pennsylvania by minor civil divisions, 1940 census, 52,608" and photograph of Centre County Prothonotary Bond C. White.
"An open letter to the People of Centre County" campaign note by Brad C. White, dated October 16, 1943, 3 ancillary maps of State College Borough, Philipsburg Borough, and Bellefonte, Milesburg, Axemann & Pleasant Gap boroughs, and mailing area on verso.
University Archives copy encapsulated.
- Action Note:
- HC-MAPS copy: Conserved; Deacidification.
HC-MAPS copy: Housed; Encapsulation.
View MARC record | catkey: 2116929