Recommended seismic design criteria for new steel moment-frame buildings / SAC Joint Venture ; prepared for SAC Joint Venture partnership by Guidelines Development Committee
- Corporate Author:
- SAC Joint Venture. Guidelines Development Committee
- Additional Titles:
- On cover: Program to reduce the earthquake hazards of steel moment-frame structures and Steel moment frame buildings: design criteria for new buildings
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- SAC Joint Venture, United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency, Structural Engineers Association of California, Applied Technology Council, and California Universities for Research in Earthquake Engineering
- Report Numbers:
- FEM 1.2:SE 4/6
- "A partnership of Structural Engineers Association of California (SEAOC), Applied Technology Council (ATC), California Universities for Research in Earthquake Engineering (CUREe)."
Shipping list no.: 2001-0007-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. R-1 - R-13).
View MARC record | catkey: 2117928