Australia, coal [cartographic material] : 1983 / compiled by A.T. Wells ; design and drafting by Cartography Section, BMR
- Wells, A. T.
- Additional Titles:
- Coal, Australia and Australia, 1983
- [Canberra?] : Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics, Dept. of National Development and Energy, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 42 x 50 cm + 1 sheet of text
- Additional Creators:
- Australia. Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics. Cartography Section
- Related Titles:
- BMR earth science atlas
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:10,000,000 ; Simple conic projection with standard parallels 18 0S and 36 0S. (E 114 0--E 162 0/S 8 0--S 44 0).
- "Base map by the Division of National Mapping.", In lower left corner: BMR earth science atlas., Accompanied by sheet of text titled: Coal in Australia., and Depths shown by isolines and bathymetric tints.
View MARC record | catkey: 2126864