Dexter's laboratory. Season one / created by Gendy Tartakovsky ; Cartoon Network Studios
- Uniform Title:
- Dexter's laboratory (Television program). Season 1.
- [United States] : Cartoon Network, 2010.
Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video
- Physical Description:
- 2 videodiscs (281 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Tartakovsky, Genndy, 1970-, Renzetti, Robert, McCracken, Craig, Rudish, Paul, Cavanaugh, Christine, Moore, Allison, Cartoon Network (Television network), and Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Disc 1. Dee Deemensional ; Dial M for Monkey ; Magmanamus ; Maternal combat -- Dexter dodgeball ; Dial M for Monkey: Rasslor ; Dexter's assistant -- Dexter's rival ; Dial M for Monkey: Simion ; Old man Dexter -- Double trouble ; Dexter's lab: a story ; Changes -- Jurassic pooch ; Dial M for Monkey: Orgon Grindor ; Dimwit Dexter -- Dee Dee's room ; Dial M for Monkey: Huntor ; The big sister -- Star spangled sidekicks ; The Justice Friends: TV super pals ; Game over -- Babysitter blues ; The Justice Friends: Valhallen's room ; Dream machine. and Disc 2. Dollhouse drama ; The Justice Friends: Krunk's date ; The big cheese -- Way of the Dee Dee ; The Justice Friends: Say Uncle Sam ; Tribe called girl -- Spacecase ; The Justice Friends: Ratman ; Dexter's debt -- The Justice Friends: Bee where? ; Mandarker -- Inflata Dee Dee ; The Justice Friends: Can't nap ; Monstory.
- Deep in the depths of his secret laboratory, boy genius Dexter computes, experiments, invents, and builds incredible creations like robots, interdimensional portals, talking animals, brain replacements, and stealth dodgeball devices, until his ditzy sister Dee Dee ruins his overly executed plans. If only he could fit her into a test tube!
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated.
- Title from container.
Originally broadcast on Cartoon Network in 1996.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Directors, Gendy Tartakovsky, Rob Renzetti, Craig McCracken, Paul Rudish.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Voices: Christine Cavanaugh, Allison Moore, Jeff Bennett, Frank Welker, Kath Soucie.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo, standard presentation. dual layer.
View MARC record | catkey: 21275277