JPRS Report. Science & Technology. Japan [electronic resource] : 30th National Aerospace Lab Conference
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages
- Science and technology. Japan (1987- ) ; JPRS-JST-93-009
- Ultrahigh Bypass Ratio Engine, Supersonic Transport Propulsion System by Hiroyuki Nouse -- Research Into Supersonic Intakes by Kimlo Sakata -- Research Into Robust Flight Control System by Yoshikazu Miyazawa -- Summary of Research Into Liquid Oxygen Turbopumps by NAL by Kenjiro Kamijo -- Microgravity Fluid Experiments by NAL by Hisao Azuma, Heihachiro Kamimura, Shoichi Yoshihara, Mitsuru Onishi -- Research Into Antifriction Bearings for Use in Space by NAL (Update) by Mineo Suzuki, Mitsuru Nishimura, Katsumi Seki -- Statistical Distribution of Compressive Strength for Smoothed Testpiece of Carbon/Polyimide Laminated Material by Yasumasa Hamaguchi, Toshiyuki Shimogawa, Yoshiaki Tsunoda, Miki Morino, Hirofumi -- Experimental Research Into Thermal/Aerodynamic Topics for Hypersonic Transport Plane by Koichi Hozumi.
- Document Date: 3/9/1993.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276216