Daily Report. Supplement. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 79 pages
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-93-008-S
- * Future Location of CSCE Secretariat Viewed by Lubos Palata -- * Problems With Election of Presidents Revealed by Berthold Kohler -- Kosovo Historian's Open Letter to Berisha -- Second Open Letter From Qosja to Berisha -- * Historian Voices Misgivings About CSFR's Split by Karel Bartosek -- * Return of Church Property Still Debated by Berthold Kohler -- * Foreign Trade Ministry Successors Discussed by Alexander Karolvi -- * Economic Reform Continuation Viewed by Klaus by Vaclav Klaus -- * Economic Reform Progress Examined by Eng. Josef Tosovsky -- * Economic Expectations Opinion Poll Evaluated by Michal Kudernatsch -- * New Year Small-Business Tax Shock Examined by Karel Machala -- * Expected Price Increases in 1993 Viewed by mrs, tma -- * Szabad Views Hungarian-Slovak Relations by Gyorgy Szabad -- * Konya: MDF Seeks Improved Press Relations -- * Opposition Denied Role in Frequency Allocation -- * BBC Spokesman Refutes Katona on Ethics Code by Veronika R. Hahn -- * Radio Vice President Predicts Personnel Changes by Laszio Csucs -- * Csurka Blames Press for Reporting Epidemic by Laszlo Danyi -- * Budapest's Foreign-Debt Situation Assessed by Agnes Gyenis -- * Kupa: No Forint Convertibility Before 1995 -- * Need for Roundtable on Economy Stressed by Jozef Kaleta -- * Superior Efficiency of Small Companies Questioned by Antoni Kowalik -- * National Clearinghouse To Begin Operations by Pawel Jablonski -- * Agricultural Duties Under Fire at Home, Abroad by Danuta Walewska, T.J. -- Views of Hungarian Guests at UDMR Congress by Gabriela Bauer -- Response to Rabbi Rosen's Anti-Semitism Charges by Arnold Helman -- Deficiencies of Criminal Justice System by AL Gavrilescu -- * Slovakia's Economic Relations With EC -- * New Approach to Slovak-Czech Relations Suggested by Ladislav Kovac -- * Czech Writer Wants Mutuality by Jaroslav Opat -- * Foreign Policy Related to Threat of Isolation by Alexander Duleba -- * Obstacles Slow Efforts To Improve SR's Image by Berthold Kohler -- * Gasparovic Sanguine About Slovakia's Prospects by Ivan Gasparovic -- * Duray Interviewed on Slovakia's Prospects by Miklos Duray -- * SLOVENSKE POHLADY Appears in Parallel Editions -- * Ferko Gives His Reasons by Milan Ferko -- Macedonia by Aleksandar Damovski -- Secret Paramilitary Units in VMRO-DPMNE Scandal by Aleksandar Damovski -- * Armed Forces Seen Still Lacking Strategy by Zoran Petrov -- * Military Lists New Names of Posts by Zoran Petrov -- * Deputy Prime Minister on Privatization by Valentin Karabashev -- Minister for Development Todorova Interviewed by Dr. Sofija Todorova -- * Revaluation of Macedonian Currency Discussed by V.M. Bozilovski -- * Alternative Sources of Electrical Energy by S. Padori -- Natural Gas Project Funding, Benefits Discussed by Saso Novevski.
- Document Date: 2/17/1993.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276240