JPRS Report. Near East & South Asia [electronic resource] : Egypt
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages
- Near East and South Asia (1987-1994) ; JPRS-NEA-93-059
- Foreign Affairs Minister Interviewed by Egyptian Foreign Minister 'Amr Musa -- Government, Muslim Brotherhood Relation Assessed -- Commentary on Causes of Violence Explored by Abd-al-Rahman al-Rashid -- Syndicates' Leaders Evaluate New Law by Khalid Hamdi, Mahmud 'Abd-al-Shakur, Muhanna Anwar, Mustafa 'Ali Mahmud, Salih al-Fityani, Sultan al-Hajjar, Baha' Zaytun, Hasan Za'fan, Hatim Faruq -- Al-Azhar Imam Blames Government for Violence by Shaykh Jad-al-Haqq, al-Azhar rector -- Industry Committee Head Interviewed by Engineer Muhammad Zaki Malik -- Industries Report Profits, Losses -- Exchange Companies Risk Liquidation -- Domestic Car Production Decreases by Ghali al-Shabkah -- Saudi Investments Total 1.887 Trillion by Abd-al-Hakim al-Aswani -- Industrial Exports Total $2 Billion -- Import-Export Companies' Profits Detailed -- Market May Not Be Able To Absorb New Stocks -- Trade Bankruptcy Increase Reported.
- Document Date: 4/30/1993.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276270