Daily Report. Supplement. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-93-067-S
- * Politics of Abolishing Military-Industry Office by National Assembly Representatives Andras Nagy -- * Communist Power-Salvaging by Border Guard by Hatar Orzo -- * Rethinking Transfer of Assets to Social Insurance by Patricia Molnar -- * Analysis of Social Insurance Election Results by Janos Eorsi -- * Committee Versus Government by T.K. -- * Ministry Versus Government by P.B. -- * Role, Prospects of largest Commercial Bank by Judit B. Varga -- * Solidarity Opts for Independent Election Campaign by Piotr Adamowicz -- * Likely Election Outcome, Consequences Considered by Jerzy Holzer -- Roman, Opposition Coalition Under Fire by Ilie Neacsu -- Charges of 'Destabilization' Against Opposition by Ilie Neacsu -- Members of SRI Parliamentary Oversight Commission -- * Ethnic Hungarian in Exile Writes Romanian Police -- * Hungarian-Majority Counties Form Closer Ties by Pal Vilmos Santha -- Hungarian-Language Publications Under Fire by Marilena Tutila -- Rumors of Impending FDSN Split Disputed by FDSN spokesman Dumitru Paslaru -- Committee To Oversee Foreign Trade Loans by Mihai Loan Popa -- Excessive Hard-Currency Deposits in Foreign Banks by Constantin Priescu -- * Credit Bank President Discusses Recent Problems by Alexandru Dinulescu -- * Accounting Oversight Commission Established by Victor Munteanu -- Struggle for Control of Privatization Process by Alin Teodor Ciocarlie -- * Corruption in Zinc Export, Dump-Truck Import by Al. Gavrilescu, Dumitru Manole -- * Slovak Central Bank's System, Policy Discussed by Egon Hlavaty, -- Justice Minister's Resignation Demanded by Igor Krsinar -- Central Bank Shows Profit in 1991, 1992 by Franci Dove -- Italian, Austrian Firms Compete for Slovene Market by Boris Suligoj -- Jovanovic on Changing International View of Bosnia by Vladislav Jovanovic -- Speculation on New FRY President by Ivan Radovanovic -- 'More-Than-Sufficient' Wheat Crop Expected -- Gligorov Interviewed on Current Situation by Kiro Gligorov -- Commentary Views U.S. Disapproval of Russian Policy by Slavoljub Susic.
- Document Date: 7/13/1993.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276330