JPRS Report. China [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : tables
- China (1987-1994 ) ; JPRS-CAR-92-009
- Articles Uphold Science as Productive Force by He Zuoxiu -- Historical Materialism Discussed by Feng Conglin -- Article Criticizes Party's 'Ossified Thinking' by Fang Zhaoxiang -- Cadre Study Views Inferiority of Capitalism by Wan Shizhong, Fang Ning, Zhang Yi -- NATIONAL AFFAIRS, POLICY by Huang Yuncheng, Lu Jian, Fang Yu -- Transforming Operational Mechanisms Detailed by Sun Xiaoliang -- FOREIGN TRADE, INVESTMENT -- ECONOMIC ZONES by Du Qiang -- Article Examines Hainan Press Reform by Lin Fengsheng -- LABOR by Ren Yun -- AGRICULTURE -- Editorial Views Party Document on Agricultural Work -- Reform Benefits Gansu Animal Husbandry by Zhang Yue'an -- Chemical Defense Regiment Conducts Field Tests by Xu Anqing -- PAP Leaden Speak at Public Security Conference -- Xu Shouzeng Urges Strengthening Police -- Guangzhou Division Continues To Correct 'Faults' by Huang Qunwen, Xu Feng -- Big Badnesses Seek Profitable Party Connections by Tan Shu-chen -- Editorial on Maintaining Favorable Trade Balance -- KMT Monopoly Over Broadcasting Media Detailed by Shih Chun-chih -- Reorganization of Presidential Office Speculated by T'ung Ch'ing-feng -- KMT's First-Line Vanguard in Elections by Ch'en Ts'ui-lien.
- Document Date: 2/26/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276408