JPRS Report. China [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages
- China (1987-1994 ) ; JPRS-CAR-92-055
- Solving Township, Town Enterprise Fund Shortages by Jin Jiabao, Ma Jun, Jin Guiyan, Jingzhou -- Family Planning Laws Enforced in Shanghai by Song Jianren, Chen Yingchun -- Agricultural Wholesale Markets: Case Studies by Yuan Chongfa -- Lanzhou MR Deputy Commander on Militia Work by Chen Chao -- Discussion of Enterprise Bankruptcy in Shenzhen by Wu Wei, Li Jiaqi -- Tianjin Suggestions on Reform, Opening Up -- Recent Development of Li-Hao Friction by Hsich Chung-liang -- Prospects for Investment on Mainland by Shih Cheng-hsin -- Editorial on Copyright Law Amendment, Implementation -- Restrictions on Foreign Banks To Be Eased by Chang Cheng, Yu Chih-chin -- Editorial on Stimulating Investment Enthusiasm -- U.S. Pressure on Currency Appreciation Viewed -- Editorial Views Exports, Prices, Exchange Rates -- On Root Cause of Political, Socio-Economic Disorder by Lin Chu-shui -- On Feasibility of Amending Basic Law by Tsou Tsan-chi.
- Document Date: 7/28/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276448