JPRS Report. China [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 77 pages : tables
- Article Reviews Book on International Setup by Liu Shan -- QIUSHI on Rural Grass-Roots Power Departments by Hu Zhenmin -- Ma Hong on Economic Development in 1990's by Ma Hong -- Article Reviews Reform of Material System by Sun Gang -- Economic Statistics for July -- Regulations on Managing State Assets Under Shareholding -- Economist Analyzes Current Investment Scales by Wang Yinan -- Establishing Broader Concept of Enterprise Reform by Zhou Xiaochuan, Yang Zhigang -- Heilongjiang Lays Out Economic Goals for 1995 -- Financial Problems, Reform in 1990's by Dai Genyou -- Shanghai's Hot Stock Markets by Wang Hongyang -- Trading Type 'B' Shares on Shenzhen, Shanghai Exchanges by Hu Ye-pi -- Border Trade Escalating Nationwide by Ren Xiaofei -- Beijing Semiannual Foreign Trade Performance by Deng Dunlian, Wang Yan -- Foreign Trade Educator Urges Revised Curriculum by Wang Ping, Wang Linsheng -- Update on Shanghai's Foreign Trade, Investment by Chen Xueyan, He Xiaoying -- Ministry Reports Burdens on Peasants Increasing by Sun Luwei -- Unpleasant Experiences in 'Learn From Lei Feng' by Ben Niu -- State's Efforts To Promote Physical Culture Viewed by Wu Shaozu -- New Profession for College Students -- PAP Assumes Direct Responsibility for Enterprises -- Guangxi Military Commissar on Defeating Counterrevolution by Guangxi Military District Commissar Zhang Guochu -- Naval Unit Assists Local Economic Development by Meng Xingzhong, Peng Qizhen -- Suggestions for Attracting Foreign Investment by Chou Yuan Huan -- QIUSHI on Suzhou CPC Organization, Economic Reforms by Zhu Yan -- Poll: Vote-Buying In Elections Widely Expected by Chang Ming-hsien -- Ties Fuel Calls for Strengthening, Independence by TZULI WANPAO -- Future of Taiwan No 'Dream' by Hsiao Hsin-huang -- New Copyright Law Nightmare for Publishers -- Editorial on Social Impact of Foreign Labor -- Article Challenges UDHK Representativeness by Fan Ju -- Legco-Exco Plan May Kill 2 Birds With 1 Stone by Deng Tekang.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.13:
- Document Date: 10/22/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276463