JPRS Report. Science & Technology. China--Energy [electronic resource] : CHINA--Energy
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : figures, tables
- Science and technology. China: energy (1987- ) ; JPRS-CEN-92-010
- Key Power Projects Listed for Development by He Kui -- Power Sector Urged To Accelerate Pace of Technical Upgrading by Zhou Xiaoqian -- China's Power Output, Installed Capacity Rank Fourth in World -- Outlook for Hydropower Development From Viewpoint of China's Energy Development and Environmental Protection by Zhang Jinsheng -- Power, Oil, Coal Output Set Records -- Energy, Raw Materials Projects Become Operational by reporter Luo Ping -- Inner Mongolia To Be Major Power Base by End of Century by Wang Yongfu -- Electric Power Capital Construction Said Ahead of Schedule -- Developing International Cooperation To Promote Hydropower Construction by Pan Jiazheng -- Large and Medium-Sized Hydropower Stations Under Construction in 1992 by Guo Zhanchi -- Baishan Station Completed; Second Largest Facility in Nation by Du Xiaoming -- Fengman Installed Capacity Reaches 720MW by reporter Li Shicheng -- Lancang Jiang Update -- Nation's First 500MW Unit Now Operational at [illegible] Plant -- Accelerating Development of Chongxin Coal Resources by Shi Wenzhong, Liu Weidong -- Oil Industry Surpasses Target for First Half of Year -- Outlook Said Good for Oil and Gas Exploration in Three Xinjiang Basins by reporter Zhang Guorong -- On the Diversification, Internationalization of Oil and Gas Enterprise Management by Bai Lanjun, Liu Mingke -- Eastern Oil Areas Open to Foreign Prospectors by Chang Weimin -- Space-Based Remote Sensing Used To Probe Oil and Gas in Jianghan Basin by reporter Hu Youquan -- Airborne Remote Sensing Achieves Good Results in Oil and Gas Search -- Xinjiang To Become Nation's Fourth Major Oil-Producing Region by reporter Ding Shi -- Nation's First Desert Pipeline Now Operational by reporters Han Zhiming, Li Xiaojian -- Potential for Gas in Major Basins of Northwest China Outlined by Li Xuchui, Huang Fulin, Liu Houren -- Navy Researches Use of C5 as Fuel by Guo Xinzheng -- Three Western Basics To Give Big Boost to Crude Production by reporter Zhang Chaowen -- Huizhou Oil Fields Surpass Crete Oil Production Target for First Half of Year -- Changqing Crude Oil Production Reaches Record Level by Yang Wenli -- Erlian Field Takes Steps To Maintain Flow of Crude by reporters Zhaug Pintsuo, Long Man -- Pinghu Oil and Gas Field Development Enters implementation Stage by reporters Lu Yongfeng, Chen Wei -- Jinzhou 20-2 Field New Producing by reporters Zhang Hoongwen, Xu Qingliang -- China Sings Nuclear Energy Pact With Iran by Chang Hong.
- Document Date: 10/26/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276468