JPRS Report. Science & Technology. China [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : figures, photographs, tables
- Science and technology. China (1987- ) ; JPRS-CST-92-014
- Nation's S&T Information Work Outlined by Liu Zhicai -- Status of Industrial S&T Progress Reported by Yu Hongsheng -- Status of Functional and Electronic Material Developments in China by Wang Run, Zhou Shouzeng -- HN-5A Man-Portable Ultralow-Altitude Air Defense Missile System -- Comparison of Four Configurations for Domestic Development of Spin-Stabilized Communications Satellite by Bao Miaoqin -- Jiuquan Launch Center Upgrades Technology To Enter World Market by Zhou Shiyu, Wang Hongxi -- 105-mm-Diameter Float-Zone Silicon Monocrystal Batch Produced by Cheng Xiaoshuang -- High-Strength Yttrium-Magnesium Alloys Developed by Xiong Hesheng -- China Marketing Computer-Aided Drug Design System by Ke Wen -- Genetically Engineered Viral Protein Gene Synthesized by Hu Zuo -- AIDS Drug Development Center Established in Lianyungang by Liu Bo, Chen Jianjun -- Expression of a Foreign Gene by Baculovirus With a Marker Gene by Chu Ruiyun, Wu Xiangfu -- Localization of the Antigen in Erythrocytic Stages of Plasmodium [Illegible] by Immuno-Electron Microscopy by Wu Liju, Zhu Ziyang, Pan Yurong, Shanghai Liu [Illegible], Li Weniu -- Roles of T Cell Subsets in the Protective Immunity of Mice Against Plasmodium [Illegible] -- In Vitro Development of Sodium Artesunate Resistance in Plasmodium Falciparum -- The Electronic Structure and Structure-Activity Relation of Ericaccous Toxins -- Status of Biological Industries -- S10/2 Minisupercomputer by Zhang Xiuying -- Parallel Graph Reduction Intelligent Workstation by Yun Hai -- World's First Multilayer-MIMD System by Chen Zhihong -- Object-Function-Type Intelligent Language System Unveiled in Xian -- HUASUN 4075 Workstation, Four Software Packages Unveiled by Xuan Gang -- Beijing Firm Develops 8-Port Hub for 10Base-T Network by Li Qiongrui -- Complex Ray Analysis of Scattering From RAM-Coated Targets by Ruan Yingzheng, Du Huiping -- System Compensation in Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar by Meng Xiande, Cao Zhidao, Su Fulin -- Three-Layer Optical Neural Network for Rotation-Invariant Pattern Recognition by Gao Chengqun, Huang Wuqun, Shen Qinwan, Chen Tianlun, Zhang Yanxin -- Optoelectronic Hybrid Implementation of Fuzzy Logic by Liu Shutian, Wu Jie, Li Chunfei -- Free Electron Laser With Changeable-Period Wiggler by Lei Shishang -- Performance Analysis of Wideband Adaptive Interference Canceller Used in Towed Liner Array Sonar by Yao Lan, Cai Zhiming -- 100MHz-Class Bit-Level Pipelined Multiplier Designed by Chen Hongyi, Yue Zhenwu, Gu Qun -- CMOS ASICs for Video TFT-LCD Developed by Beijing University by Guan Xudong, Han Ruqi -- Novel Ku-Band LNA Made From HEMT, MMIC Presented by Dai Yongsheng -- Properties of Epitaxial YBa₂Cu₃O₇ Thin Films Prepared by Pulsed Laser Ablation by Xiong Guangcheng, Lian Guijun, Li Jie, Gan Zizhao -- Fabrication of Bi (2223)/Ag Tapes by Zhou Eyou, You Huiguo, Wu Meiying, Chen Hongbing, Wu Yixiong, Hu Suhui -- Thin-Film BiPbSrCaCuO DC SQUIDs operating at Liquid Nitrogen Temperature by Xu Hongda, Wang Hongjie, Xue Shouqing, Shi Xianqing, Huang Xiaomei, Yang Caibing, Cao Xiaoneng -- 15,000-Kilometer Fiber Optic Cable Trunkline To Be Built by Jing Xiaolin -- Shanghai Ready To Boost Telecom Industry by staff reporter Chen Qide.
- Document Date: 7/24/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276485