JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 65 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-92-035
- Deputy Minister of Agriculture Replaced -- New National Security Commission Head Interviewed by Nikolay Slatinski -- New Security Service Chief Views Role of Service by Colonel Chavdar Petkov -- Yordanov on Country's Entry to Council of Europe by Aleksandur Yordanov -- Administrators Discuss Sowing, Turkish Language -- Bulgarian Socialist Party Statute Adopted -- Baksay Details Advantages of EC Agreements -- KDH Most Successful in Slovak By-Elections -- Democratic Party Committee Meets in Kosice -- Slovak KDH Holds Meeting, Outlines Principles by Anton [Illegible] -- Need for Genuine Slovak Liberal Party Emphasized by Ivan Hoffman -- 'Danger' Seen in U.S. Economic Domination by Zoltan Biro -- Former Ambassador to U.S. Named Party Head by Z.M.H. -- Defense Minister Fur on National Consciousness -- Orban on Interparty Relations, Prospects by National Assembly Representative Viktor Orban -- SZDSZ: Social Security Law Unconstitutional by S.R -- Deputy Views Statute of Limitations Bill by Zsolt Zetenyi -- Sides Getting Closer in Media Bill Negotiations by [Illegible] -- Views of Former Hungarian Senator in Romania by Karoly Kiraly -- Poll Shows Low Level of Anti-Semitism by D.M.G. -- Editorial Views Leaders' Television Interview by Balazs Stepan -- Defense Official on Military Policy by Erno Raffay -- Army Commander Views State of Defense Forces by Colonel General Kalman Lorincz -- Commentary Assesses Woerner Visit -- Germans Views Polish Amphetamine Production by Stanislaw Czvnski -- Opposition Role Stated by Mateusz Jarski -- Program Described by Artur [Illegible] -- New Leadership by SIEDL -- SdRP's State of Affairs by Aleksander Frydrychowicz -- Pessimism Seen in Household Budget Appraisal by Katarzyna, Jerzy Malyszow -- Fishing Fleet Prospects Examined, Detailed by Adam Gwiazda -- POLITYKA Weekly News Roundup: 9-15 Feb -- POLITYKA Weekly News Roundup: 16-22 Feb -- Justice Minister on Planned 'Trial of Communism by Justice Minister Mircea -- Democratic Convention Electoral Gains Downplayed by Radu N. Alexandrescu -- Electoral 'Fraud,' 'Intimidation' Alleged by Marin Badea -- Election Lessons for FSN, Democratic Convention by Raluca Stroe Brumariu -- Severin Offers Analysis of FSN Electoral Losses by [Illegible] -- Division Within 'Undermined' FSN Led to Losses by Rodica Dan -- Campaign Charges Against Halaicu in FSN Daily -- Paunescu: FSN Needs New Leadership, Program by Adrian Paunescu -- Bucharest Gypsies Urged To Back FSN Candidate by Eng [Illegible] -- Ethnic German Candidates in Local Elections by hb -- Request for Bosnian MUP Transformation Discussed by Momcilo Mandic -- Dragonja River Seen as Slovene-Croatian Boundary by Boris [Illegible] -- Slovene-Croatian Maritime Boundary To Be Defined by Boris [Illegible] -- JNA Knin Corps Commander on Situation in Front by Brig Gen [Illegible] -- Economic Woes of Bozovic's Government by Stojan Stamenkovic -- Study on Slovene, Croatian Economic Problems by Duvan Reljic -- Slovene Textile Industry Hurting.
- Document Date: 3/24/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276501