JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : tables
- 'Disintegration' Viewed by Boris Lazar -- Communists Return by Milan Zitny -- Phase II of Self-Privatization Reported by Ervin Zsubori -- Agriculture Minister Balla on Crop Forecast by Dr. Istvan Balla -- Prime Minister Describes Views, Background by Prime Minister Hanna Suchocka -- Coal Export Monopoly Argument Countered by Alfred Biec -- Tudjman on Confederation of Croatia, Bosnia by Franjo Tudjman -- Tudjman's 'Untruths' in Interview Criticized by Ivan Zvonimir Cicak -- Slovene Leadership on Relationship With EC -- Slovene People's Party Holds Congress by Janez Vuk -- Opposition Parties Coordinate Their Activities by Marjana Novak -- Slovene Exports Increasing, Imports Declining by Bozena Kriznik -- Government Officials on Balkan Situation by Liupce Naumovski -- Serbian Foreign Minister on National Minorities by Serbian Foreign Affairs Minister Vladislav Jovanovic -- Delegates on Confederation of Greece, Serbia by S.P.S., M.T., V.M. -- Sandzak Migrations Described as 'Absurd' by Z. Saponjic -- Questions on Croatia's Aggression Toward Bosnia by Zeljko Vukovic -- Serbian Assembly on Bozovic Vote of Confidence by S.P. Stamatovic, M. Torov -- Yugoslav Army General on Coup Preparations by Maj. Gen. Aleksandar Vasiljevic.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.13:
- Document Date: 7/17/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276526