JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 79 pages : charts
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-92-093
- 1968 Letter on Soviet Intervention Published -- Havel Reads Documents Relating to 1968 Events by President Vaclav Havel -- Yeltsin Call to Havel, Letters on 1968 Events -- Czech Foreign Minister on Domestic Situation by Czech Republic International Relations Minister Jozet Zielemec -- Havel Criticized -- Havel's Reply by Vaclav Havel -- Jicinsky's Comment -- Sladek on Party Discipline, Other Issues by Miroslav Sladek -- Czech Press Sees Slovak Program as Antireform -- Kovac Interviewed on Current Situation by Federal Assembly Chairman Michal Kovic -- Sladek Addresses Assembly on Presidential Vote by Miroslav Sladek -- Attack Against Federal Television Seen by political scientist Jacques Rupnik -- Economic Outlook by Daniela Zverkova -- Political Outlook by Alena Melicharkova -- Slovak Democrats Analyze Slovak Situation by Slovak political losers -- Meciar: Outgoing Government Leaves Huge Deficit -- Legal Element of Future Unilateral Slovak Steps by Zdenek Kessler -- Press Views Personnel Changes Under Meciar -- Slovak Press Comments on Government Program -- Slovak Comment on Meciar's Government Program -- Economic Impact of Split Contemplated by Pavel Simunek, Pavel Sustak -- Long-Term State Ownership by Laszlo Urban -- 'Danger' to Process by Ivan Major -- Leasing Technique Explained -- Property Policy Guidelines; Minister Cited by majer -- Solidarity's Rulewski Discusses Coalition Talks by Jan Rulewski -- Regional Solidarity Chief on New Government by Maciej Jankowski -- Mazewski Urges Church, Moderate Right Compromise by Lech Mazewski -- Problems of Expatriate Poles in Lithuania by Czeslaw Seniuch -- Article Urges Expansion of Border Crossings by Grazyna Kapelko -- Ministry Report on Agencies' Records, Agents -- Strategies for Rebuilding Economy Discussed by Prof. Zdzislaw Sadowski -- Unemployment Viewed in Light of Privatization by Ada Kostrz-Kostecka -- Problems With Ecoconversion of Polish Debt by Krystyna Forowicz -- Debt-Reduction System for Textile Industry by M.S. -- LOT Notes 'Dramatic' Drop in Paying Customers by W.M. -- New Fares for Internal Flights Announced by K.Sz. -- Notion of Economic Crime To Be Broadened by R.A. -- Center for Economic Information Described by Edmund Szot -- Customs Slated for Better Equipment, Training by G.K. -- Anti-Iliescu Demonstrators Beaten, Fined by Liliana Ionescu, Virgil Lazar -- CD Presidential Contenders Questioned at Caucus by Constantin Lupu -- Presidential Candidate Selection Process Viewed by Nicolae Manolescu -- Constantinescu Comments on Candidacy, Monarchy -- FSN Presidential Candidates Nominated -- Campeanu Responds to Patriciu's Interview by Radu Campeanu -- PNT-ed Deputy Discusses Campaign Issues by Deputy Ion Ratru -- Domokos on Status of Hungarians in Romania by Geza Domokos -- Ceontea's Call for Army Modernization Viewed by Aurel Perva -- FSN's Dragomir on National Reconciliation by Caius Dragomir -- FDSN Leader Gherman on Privatization Issues by Oliviu Gherman -- No Prospects for Easing Sugar Shortage by Pia Radulescu -- Serbian, Greek Policy Similarities Examined by Gojko Boric -- Reason for Deputy Prime Minister Resignation by Jelena Lovric -- Article Examines Failure of Serbian Opposition by Mladen Plese -- Christian Democrats To Invite Observers by the Croatian News and Information Agency -- Council of Europe Judges Human Rights Compliance by Sasa Vidmajer -- Genscher, Mock, de Michelis Honored in Ljubljana by Marjeta Simunic -- Slovene-Croatian Committee on Improving Relations -- Drnovsek, Pucnik on Slovene-Croatian Relations -- Opposition Demands Control of Assembly Committees by Ivan Puc -- RTV Slovenia Plans Satellite Broadcasts by [Illegible] Gale -- Milosevic, DEPOS Delegation Talks Reported -- DEPOS 'Hopeful' After Dialogue With Milosevic by Dr. Aleksandar Prlja. and Member of DEPOS Council on Roundtable Talks by Dr. Vojislav Kostunica -- Vlasi Predicts Kosovo Union With Albania by former Kosovo President Azem Vlasi -- Kosovo Party President on Conflict With Serbia by Ibrahim Rugova -- SPO Leader on Role of Roundtable Talks by Ivana Anojcic, Slobodan Rakitic -- Data on Formation of SPS Delegate Group by Jovan Cvetkovic -- NBJ Governor on Monetary Policy, Sanctions by Jasna Kesic -- Issue of Whereabouts of FRY Dinars Discussed by A. Milutinovic -- Serbian Krajinas To Use Yugoslav Currency by B. Gulan.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.13:
- Document Date: 7/21/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276528