JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-92-155
- Introduction by Rumyana Georgieva -- Living Conditions by Rumyana Georgieva -- Roma Official by Rumyana Georgieva -- Carnogursky Says Slovak Right Accepts Status Quo by Jan Carnogursky -- Slovaks' Indebtedness to Czechs Appraised by Jan Sopoci -- Writer Views Question of Slovak Sovereignty by Albert Marencin -- Economist Interviewed About Current Phase by Jan Klacek -- Legal Procedures To Be Followed in Bankruptcy by Jan Nesnidal -- Obstruction of Ceremony by Laszlo Tokes -- Bishop Tokes's Protest by Bishop Laszlo Tokes, church warden Aladar Szilagyi -- Foundation Seeks To Aid 1990 'Pogrom' Victims -- Suchocka Lectures Students on Foreign Policy by Prime Minister Hanna Suchocka -- Integration of Right-Wing Parties Discussed by Sejm Deputy Stefan Niesiolowski -- Changes in Beer Party on Eve of Party Congress by Ewa Kaszuba -- Cenzin Profiled by Jan Kreft -- Arms Show Results by JK -- Polish Weapons Export Difficulties Outlined by Danuta Walewska -- Future of Military Production, Industry Discussed by A.K.K., A.K. -- Software Piracy Organization Established by Zbigniew Zwierzchowski -- Financing for Enterprise Restructuring Considered by A.W. -- Official Interviewed About Capital Privatization by Jerzy Strzelecki -- Energy Alternatives to Coal Dependency Sought by Jaroslaw Sroka -- Agriculture Statistics for August Reported -- More Attention Needed To Combat Economic Crime by Jacek Zawrat -- Ultranationalist Attack on U.S. Policies by Eugen Barbu -- Magureanu Discusses SRI Activity by Virgil Magureanu -- Drnovsek Acts To Create Strong Party by Marko Jakopec, Vinko Vasle -- Arms, Drug-Trafficking Routes, Methods Discussed -- Rehabilitation Plan for Ironworks Viewed by Toni Peric -- State Role in Privatization, Rehabilitation by Uros Korze -- Maribor Undergoing Worst Economic Problems by Otmar Klipsteter -- [Illegible] Ties to Hungarian Sister City Criticized by Gabor Turi.
- Document Date: 11/6/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276554