JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-92-172
- Restructuring, Conversion of Robotika Factory by Venelin Malinov -- Havel's Acceptance Speech at Institut de France -- Havel-Klaus Relationship Described, Evaluated by Boris Lazar -- Dienstbier Sees Little Gain in Separation by Jiri Dienstbier -- Politicians Comment on Law Abolishing CSFR by ci -- Carnogursky Voices Concern About Democracy by Jan Camogursky -- Deputies on Controversy About Czech Republic Flag by Rostislav Novy -- Civic Principle, Czech-Slovak Reciprocity Defended by Jan Rychlik -- Utopian Element in Independence Drive Explored -- Sabata on Relations With Bohemia, Slovakia by Jaroslav Sabata -- Livia Klaus on Expectations, Work, Future by Livia Klaus -- Background of Czechoslovak Social Democrats by Josef Landergott -- Writer Claims Stepan's Comeback Real Possibility by Petr Prihoda -- Leader of Czech Communists on Party's Role by Jiri Svoboda -- Slovak Police Caught Shadowing Czech Journalist by Lubor Kohout -- Teacher Sends Open Letter to Meciar by Peter Bulla -- Trnava University Situation Described by Trnava University President Dr. Anton Hajduk -- Maj. Gen. Frantisek Vana Views Future Army by Major General Frantisek Vana -- CSFR Army Breakup Completion Expected by '95 by Jan Sotona -- Current Slovak Living Standards Surveyed -- Privatization Not Viewed as Social Revolution by Dr. Petr Loma -- Kouba: Bankruptcy Delays Not a Good Solution by Professor Karel Kouba -- Progress of Czech Economic Reform Discussed by Ivan Kocarnik -- Monetary System After Federation Breakup Viewed by Ales Capek -- Foreign Investments in CSFR Surveyed -- Impact of CSFR Division on Economy Outlined -- Perspectives on Strong, Weak Points in Military by Marian Kowalewski, Lech Kosciuk -- Macedonian Parliament Member on Pluralism by Deputy Djulistana Jumerovska -- PDP Official on Ethnic Albanians in Macedonia by Muhamed Halili -- Macedonian Strategist Analyzes Spillover Prospects by Retired Colonel General Todor Atanasovski -- Bulgaria's Role in Southern Front Scenario by Branko Trickovski -- Serbia's Role in Southern Front Scenario by Pance Zafirovski -- Greece's Role in Southern Front Scenario by Filip Jovanevski -- Serbian Strategy Against Kosovo, Macedonia by Skeljzon Maliki -- Danger to Macedonia From North Assessed by Zoran Petrov -- Macedonian Military Property, Real Estate by Z. Petrov -- Governor of Macedonian National Bank Interviewed.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.13:
- Document Date: 12/22/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276558