JPRS Report. Near East & South Asia [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages
- Near East and South Asia (1987-1994) ; JPRS-NEA-92-170
- Editorial: U.S. Responsible for Talks 'Failure' -- Nine Leaders Assess Peace Talks' First Year by Palestinians in Jerusalem -- Committee Meets To Form 'National Health Plan' -- Decree Targets False Claims for Quake Damage by Doaa El-Bey -- Commentary Discusses Media Feud Cher Earthquake by Mona Anis -- Businessmen Call for Developing Trade Offices by Safaa Gamal-Eddin -- Urban Development of Sinai Urged by Ragab El-Banna -- Work Representation Law Criticized by Laila Takla -- Europe Gives Technical, Financial Aid -- First Exchange Companies Since 1989 Open by Salah Hazin -- Amir Meets With Committee Drafting Shari'ah Laws by Kamil Hazir -- Amin al-Jumayyil Calls for Just Peace by Amin al-Jumayyil -- Islamic Group Leader Fathi Yakan Interviewed by Fathi Yakan -- Curriculum Vitae of Islamic Group Leader Yakan -- Society of Islamic Philanthropic Projects Viewed by Muna Sukkariyah -- Brigade, Military Zone Commanders Named -- Polisario Accused of Diverting Aid From Camps -- Cost of Living Index Reportedly Up -- France Slated To Complete Navy Sawari-2 Program -- Attempts To Improve Relations With UAE by Mu'awiyah Yasin, Umar Muhammad al-Hasan -- Commentary on Government Human Rights Infringements by Muhammad al-Hasan -- Absence of Effective Opposition Discussed by Jacques de Barrin, Michel Deure.
- Document Date: 12/21/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276730