JPRS Report. East Asia. Southeast Asia [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages
- East Asia. Southeast Asia (1987- ) ; JPRS-SEA-92-012
- Agreement Signed on Status of Chinese Immigrants -- Suspicious Foreign Ship Enters Dili Port -- Commentary on Drug Information, U.S. Interference by Nithi law-sriwong -- Prasong Sunsiri Comments by National Security Council Secretary General Squadron Leader Prasong Sunsiri -- Editorial Cites Official Defense of Narong -- Editorial Demands U.S. Present Evidence -- Narong Family Business, Daughter's Comments -- Further Report on Narong Family Business by Duangta Wannasin -- Central Bank Report on Labor Trends, Weaknesses -- National Assembly Passes 1992 Constitution by Minh Duc -- New Features in National Assembly Election by Le Hieu Dang -- Le Quang Dao Interviewed on Constitutional Changes by SRV National Assembly Chairman Le Ouang Dao -- People's Power Represented by National Assembly by Minh Due -- Politburo Member on Ho Chi Minh Thought by Politburo Member Dao Duy Tung -- Changing Direction of Education, Training for Soldiers by Maj Gen Nguyen Hai Bang -- Article Discusses Building Reserve Forces by Hat Dang -- Stories Illustrate Foreign Investment Gaps by Nguyen Tran, Phan Tien.
- Document Date: 6/10/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276740