JPRS Report. Proliferation Issues [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages
- Proliferation issues (1991- ) ; JPRS-TND-92-017
- Conducted Underground in Xinjiang -- Reportedly 1,000-Kilotons -- Event Kept 'Low-Key' by Shih Chun-yu -- Ultimate Aim To Ban Arms Stressed -- Pakistani Editorial -- Commentary Examines World Nuclear Disarmament by Shi Jinkun -- IAEA To Inspect North's Nuclear Facilities. Fourteen Sites Targeted by Chong Chang-hun -- Termed 'Insufficient' by correspondent Cha Man-sun from Vienna -- Spokesman Gives Assessment -- Reports on Test-Firing of 'Agni' Missile. Set for 29 May -- China Previews Test -- 'Successfully' Launched -- Defense Minister Notes 'Prowess' by Zhan Dexiong -- Commentary on Space Achievements by Meeta Sanghvi -- Russian Rocket Engine Supply 'Assured' -- Reports on Opening of Upgraded Research Reactor. Inauguration Previewed -- Redesign, Upgrade Detailed -- Khan Addresses Jubilee Ceremony -- Commemorates S&T Institute by President Ghulam Ishaq Khan -- Explains Quest for Technology -- Editorial on Khan's Speech -- Foreign Ministry Expresses 'Regret' -- Atomic Energy Official Interviewed by Valeriy Bogdan -- Joint Chinese Nuclear Research Center Opens by ITAR-TASS correspondent V. Oreshin -- Space Agency Defends Rocket Deal With India.
- Document Date: 6/3/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276802