JPRS Report. Science & Technology. Central Eurasia--Life Sciences [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages
- Science and technology. Central Eurasia: life sciences (1992-1993) ; JPRS-ULS-92-009
- Performance of Fibrous Ion-Exchange Materials as Plant Nutrient Media by N. R. Peryshkina, L. I. Lukashevich, I. F. Khirsanova, G. D. Batmanova, N. A. Yakovleva -- Novel Plant Growth Inhibitor 2,3,-Dichloroisobutyrate (DCIB): Uptake, Intracellular Distribution and Effect on Water Metabolism by G. S. Erdeli, G. N. Khozhainova, G. Schilling, W. Merbach -- Wood-Decomposition by Root-Rot Fungi by S. V. Horlenko, N. G. Dishuk -- Intermediate Crops in Harvest Improvement by M. F. Lupashku, M. F. Lala, N. I. Bolokan, D. P. Zabriyan, S. N. Kushnir -- Telemetric Monitoring of Cotton Crops by G. K. Madaliyeva, Ye. A. Yanovskiy, A. F. Yanovskiy, Ye. V. Bicherov -- Embryoculture in Production of Triple-Species Triticale by L. V. Khotyleva, S. I. Gordey -- Genotypic Specificity of Androgenesis amd Embryoculture In Vitro in Dihaploid Triticale and Wheat Production by I. A. Gordey, A. P. Sorokin -- Genetic Aspects of Cotton Adaptation to Saline Soils by B. T. Khydyrov, B. V. Roshchupkin, N. N. Borisova, Vl. V. Kuznetsov, B. P. Strogonov, K. A. Timiryazev -- Nuclear Polyhedrosis Viruses and National Economy by P. K. Kullyyev, G. Kh. Yalkamyshov, N. Agalykov, N. V. Biryukova -- Luminescent Methods in Pesticide and Growth Factor Analysis by S. G. Zhemchuzhin, V. A. Momotenko -- Structural Organization of F-Subunit Gene of Human Photoreceptor cGMP Phosphodiesterase by N. I. Piriyev, V. A. Purishko, M. V. Khramtsov, V. M. Lipkin, M. M. Shemyakin -- Pharmacokinetics of Zosterin (Seaweed Zostera Asiatica Pectin) by A. M. Popov, G. P. Lyamkin, A. A. Artyukov, Yu. N. Loyenko, G. B. Yelyakov -- Bradykinin-Potentiating Peptides of Spider Latrodectus Tredecimguttatus Venom: Inhibitors of Carboxycathepsin and Karakurt [as published] Venom Kininase by N. A. Sosnina, Z. Golubenko, A. A. Akhunov, Ye. V. Kugayevskaya, Yu. Ye. Yeliseyeva, A. S. Sadykov -- Lipids of Mycelial Fungi in Biotechnology. Part 2. Fungal Lipid Biotechnology by Ye. P. Feofilova -- Biotechnological Research at Belorussian Institute of Experimental Botany imeni V. F. Kuprevich by V. N. Reshetnikov, V. F. Kuprevich -- Radionuclide Accumulation in Crops in Southern Belorussia by V. I. Haponenko, S. M. Shevchuk, N. V. Honcharova, L. K. Sukhaver, A. M. Shpakov -- Bicentric Immunoradiometric Assays of Nerve Growth Factor (7S-BGF) in Mouse Sera Using Affinity-Column Purified Antibodies by N. B. Gorbunova -- Chromosomal Rearrangements in Three Species of Chironomidae (Diptera, Chironomidae) from Chernobyl Area by N. A. Petrova -- Mobility of Radionuclides in Soil-Vegetative Cover of Dead Zone Around Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant by I. V. Molchanova, L. N. Mikhaylovskaya, Ye. N. Karavayeva -- Radionuclide Content in Water and Suspensions of Dnepr River and Its Reservoirs by V. G. Klenus, M. I. Kuzmenko, L. P. Matviyenko, A. I. Kaglyan, O. I. Nasvit -- Change in the Morphological Structure of the Population of Microcystis Aeruginosa Kutz. Emend. Elenk. in the Dnepr Chain of Reservoirs After the Chernobyl Accident by L. A. Sirenko, L. Ye. Kostikova, T. F. Shevchenko, I. Yu. Kostikov -- Mutagenicity Background Monitoring of River Don Delta Water by V. A. Chistyakov, V. N. Kornilov -- Use of Porphyrins for Assessing Effect of Small Doses of Ionizing Radiation on Human Body by G. P. Gurinovich, A. Ye. Okeanov, I. F. Gurinovich, M. I. Ivanovskaya, S. I. Shishporenok -- Conference Examines Health Effects of Semipalatinsk Tests -- Emergency Commission for Rabies Control in Kyrgyzstan by B. M. Shapiro -- Marburg Virus: First Determinations of Two Genes Sequences by A. A. Bukreyev, A. A. Kolykhalova, V. Ye. Volchkov, V. M. Blinov, S. V. Netesov, L. S. Sandakhchiyev., Diagnosis of Skin Basal Cell Melanoma Using Monoclonal Antibodies to Cytokeratin Peptides by S. V. Petrov, N. T. Raykhin, Dzh. Serre -- Immunohistochemical Investigation of Monoclonal Antibodies to Membrane Antigen of Lipid Globules in Mother's Milk by R. I. Yakubovskaya, A. B. Baryshnikov, T. A. Karmakova, N. I. Kazachkina, G. I. Avdeyev, V. V. Delektorskaya, O. V. Korotkova, Z. G. Kadagidze, V. D. Yermilova, K. I. Zhordaniya, N. N. Volchenko, G. A. Frank, G. V. Vikha, A. A. Sukhno, P. A. Gertsen -- Inheritance and Location of Some Genes Governing Fertility by Yu. F. Dzhurayev, A. K. E. Ergashev -- Santoquine's Anti-Mutagenic Activity in Radiation Mutagenesis of Wheat by M. Sh. Babayev -- Interferon Activates DNA Repair Genes in UV-Irradiated Human Cells by T. A. Sinelshchikova, Ye. G. Gubitskaya, N. B. Akhmatullina, A. A. Tashenova, G. D. Zasukhina, N. I. Vavilov -- Homology of Cloned Cyanobacteria Synechocystis 6803 DNA Fragments to Chloroplast and Nuclear DNA of Higher Plants by Ye. S. Lysenko, T. A. Gapeyeva, S. Yu. Yermakova, I. V. Yelanskaya, O. A. Ogarkova, V. A. Tarasov, M. V. Lomonosov, N. I. Vavilov -- Cloning of Dehalogenase fcbA Gene From Arthrobacter globiformis and Construction of Hybrid Pathway for Degradation of 4-Chlorobenzoate in Pseudomonas putida by Ye. G. Plotnikova, T. V. Tsoy, V. G. Grishchenkov, G. M. Zaytsev, M. V. Nagayeva, A. M. Voronin -- Cloning of Locos in Calcium-Dependent Yersinia pestis Plasmid That Codes for Outer Membrane Protein Synthesis by A. A. Filippov, N. A. Vidyayeva, V. V. Kutyrev, P. N. Oleynikov, L. M. Kukleva, O. A. Protsenko -- Management of Osteoarthrosis Deformans (OD) and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) by Laser Reflexotherapy (LR) by A. B. Zborovskiy, A. S. Chernov, B. A. Lempert, N. A. Fofanov -- Experimental Trials With Fibrin-Based Surgical Adhesive by Yu. A. Furmanov, K. N. Veremeyenko, Yu. G. Moshkovskiy, A. V. Solomko, A. I. Kizim, I. M Savitskaya -- Advances and Trends in Osteosyntbesis in RSFSR by N. V. Kornilov, V. I. Karptsov, G. M. Abeleva, R. R. Vreden -- Synthetic Sea Buckthorn Oil 'Ayekol' in Comprehensive Open-Wound Management by E. V. Kostrikova, L. D. Goridova, I. V. Gusak, M. I. Sitenko -- Toxin Elimination From Body by Electrochemical Oxidation by Yu. B. Vasilyev, V. I. Sergiyenko, V. A. Grinberg, A. K. Martynov, A. N. Frumkin -- Biochemical Viability Mechanisms of Highly Resistant Animals by M. F. Timochko, Ya. I. Alekseyevich, Yu. G. Bobkov -- Experimental Trials on Effect of Benzofurocain, Ethaden, and Xanthinol Nicotinate on Reparative Regeneration of Bone by V. V. Ornostay, G. I. Stepanyuk, N. I. Pirogov -- Experimental Investigation of Biomaterials Resistant to Calcinosis and Thrombosis by S. M. Krasovskaya, L. D. Uzhinova, M. Yu. Andrianova, O. Shotolova, Ya. Lukash, A. A. Prishchenko, M. V. Livantsov, L. A. Smimova, V. Fiala, M. V. Lomonosov -- Use of Immunostimulants Levamisole and Dibasol in Pre-Operation Period To Prevent Acute Post-Operative Pyothorax by L. V. Uspenskiy, D. V. Belokrinitskiy, Yu. V. Pavlov, N. M. Kudryashova, L. G. Sugova, Ye. G. Rumyantseva, N. N. Burdenko, I. M. Sechenov -- Polyacrylamide Immobilization of Hydrogen Bacteria: Gas Exchange in Conventional Gels and Cryogels by O. I. Slabova, D. I. Nikitin, V. I. Lozinskiy, Ye. S. Vaynerman, S. V. Rogozhin, A. N. Nesmeyanov -- Correlation Between Lipid Peroxidation and Bioluminescence of Vibrio Harveyi by L. V. Beriya, A. D. Ismailov, V. S. Danilov -- Screening Bacilli for Plasmin- and Plasminogen Activator-Like Activities by S. N. Vybornykh, N. S. Landau, N. S. Yegorov -- Induction of Ethanol-Tolerant Clostridium Thermocellum Mutants by N. A. Chuvilskaya, Ya. Yu. Atakishiyeva, V. K. Akimenko -- Spectrofluorometric Quantification of Microorganisms in Natural Samples by M. N. Poglazova, V. A. Kuzhinovskiy, I. N. Mitskevich -- Impact 6 MD Plasmid (pYP) of Yersinia Pestis EV76 on Outer Membrane Proteins (YOP) of Y. Pseudotuberculosis YPIII by M. I. Zarenkov, Ye. K. Goncharov -- Preparation and Stability of Drug-Loaded Liposomes by L. K. Koryazova, V I. Chuyeshov, M. Yu. Chernov, S. T. Shebanova, O. K. Hulyevskyy, Ye. V. Hladukh., and Creation of "Ukrfamatsiya" Scientific-Production Combine -- Stimulation of Wound Healing and Prevention of Surgical Wound Infection by Xymedon by O. S. Kochnev, S. G. Izmaylov, V. I. Lenin -- Cresacin: Experimental Hepatocyte Stimulant in Partial Hepatectomy by M. M. Rasulov, I. G. Kuznetsov, A. A. Belousov, M. G. Voronkov -- Elevation of Brain Temperature by TRH in Rats by S. A. Chepurnov, N. Ye. Chepurnova, V. Yu. Ionidi, Ye. V. Yefimova, V. M. Polyakov, S. V. Marechek -- Peptide Endotoxins and Hemostatic Disorders in Complicated Pregnancies by E. M. Sultanova, Sh. G. Mukhamediyeva, N. Zh. Sagdiyev, O. A. Klyuyev, A. A. Khadzhimetov, S. N. Sultanov, V. Ye. Avakov, Sh. I. Salikhov, A. S. Sadykov -- Involvement of Noradrenegric Mechanisms in Serotonergic Temperature Regulation by R. A. Arutyunyan, L. A. Saakova, Dzh. K. Khachatryan, G. Kh. Saakyan, K. R. Arutyunyan, L. A. Orbeli -- Screening for Interferon Inducers by I. S. Haretskaya, A. V. Davydov, L. V. Korobchenko, T. V. Vorontsova, Ye. I. Boreko -- Age Factors in Response of Splenic Adrenergic Structures to Laser Radiation in Guinea Pigs by O. A. Maneyeva -- MAO Correlates of Genetic Predisposition to Audiogenic Epilepsy in Rats by D. I. Raygorodskaya, A. Ye. Medvedev, V. Z. Gorkin, I. B. Fedotova, A. F. Semiokhina -- Selective Inhibition of Bovine Brain MAO by Befol and Moklobemid by T. A. Moskvitina, Ye. M. Gankina, A. V. Valdman -- Novel Bovine Atrial Peptides: Detection, Identification and Activity by T. V. Popova, R. M. Sraponyan, A. A. Galoyan -- Temperature-Dependent Serotonin Effects on Heart Rate in Ground Squirrel Citellus Undulatus by D. A. Ignatyev, G. S. Sukhova, V. P. Sukhov -- Changes in Thermoregulation, Sleep and Blood Levels of Thyroid Hormones in Ground Squirrel Citellus Parryi in Initial 'Critical' Stage of Hibernation by Yu. F. Pastukhov, Z. G. Nevretdinova, I. M. Sechenov -- Serotonin Metabolism in Brains of Rats With Two Forms of Hereditary Hypertension by A. I. Piyanzin, N. N. Voytenko, Ye. Yu. Kozlachkova, A. L. Markel, N. K. Popova -- Neurochemical Modulation of Burst Activity of Isolated Endogenous Oscillators of Snail Brain: Effects of Monoamines and Opioids by T. L. Dyakonova, N. K. Koltsov -- Hemispheric Asymmetry of Norepinephrine and Serotonin in Rat Brain: Influence of Learning and Exogenous Peptides by R. I. Kruglikov, N. V. Orlova, V. M Getsova -- Rural Perinatal Mortality Patterns by D. G. Rozin, Z. A. Turakulov, A. N. Shmagin, V. I. Lenin -- Reactive Alterations in Adrenergic Innervation of Cerebral Arteries When Cholinergic Mechanisms Activated by A. P. Pugovkin, S. G. Lazarev, Aca-demician I. P. Pavlov -- Cancer Epidemiology in Kyrgyzstan by Z. P. Kamarli, I. D. Dzhumaliyev -- Syringes in Short Supply by E. Andzelevich -- Corporation Chairman Urges Investment in Pharmaceutical Industry by Natalya Gorodetskaya -- Private Development Fund Started for Medical Industry by O. Chegodayeva -- Backround Γ-Radioactivity and Seed Production by Plantago Lanceolata by N. P. Frolova, O. N. Popova, A. I. Taskayev -- Gametocidal Effects as Indicator of Radioactive Pollution by O. N. Popova, A. I. Taskayeva, N. P. Frolova -- Biotic Effects of Low-Dose Nuclear Radiation by A. M. Kuzin.
- Document Date: 3/9/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21276848