JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-91-004
- MSZP Draft Program for Party Congress Released -- Solidarity To Field Parliamentary Candidates by Urszula Rzepczak, Beata Jaworowska -- 'Democratic Action' Registered as Party by Jakub Borowski -- Red Cross Provides Assistance for Lithuania by DB -- Polish Episcopate Letter on Anti-Semitism -- US Professor Zeleny Examines Privatization Process by Professor Milan Zeleny -- Legal Provisions for Private Enterprise Clarified by Dr. Jiri Maly, Dr. Marie Souckova, Attorney Jan Prib, Attorney Jan Ryba -- Small Privatization Law Explained by Jaroslava Svobodova -- Ownership Law Proposals Discussed -- County by County Review of Unemployment Situation -- Mobile Telephone Network Placed in Service -- Oil Industry Structure To Follow Austrian Pattern by Reinhard Goeweil -- Porsche Importer Subsidiary Opens by Gerhard Hertenberger -- Nagymaros Barrage: No Progress in Payment Dispute by hm -- Difficulties in Cooperation With France by Yves Hervaux -- Eastern Trade, Negotiations With Republics by Dariusz Ledworowski -- Coal Reserves for Near Future Seen as Plentiful by Zbigniew Wyczesany.
- Document Date: 1/11/1991.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277029