JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-91-015
- Intellectuals' Silence in Democratization Debate by Besnik Mustafa -- Views on Silence of Intelligentsia Refuted by Hasan Hoxha -- Historical Basis of Sudeten Germans' Expulsion by Petr Prihoda -- Nationalism Rejected; Civil Attitudes Recommended by Petr Uhl -- Czech Writer Critical of Some Slovak Politicians by Ludvik Vaculik -- Legal Federal, Local Holidays Announced -- Changes in Structure of TV System Detailed by Luc Fournier -- Soviet Envoy on Refugee Issue, Bilateral Issues by Soviet Ambassador to Hungary Ivan Aboimov -- Court Upholds Law Abolishing 'Societal Debate' -- New President of MTI News Agency Interviewed by Otto Oltvanyi -- Situation of Local Governmental Bodies Discussed by Zoltan Hegyes -- French Financial Support for Independent Weekly by Maciej Ilowiecki -- POLITYKA Weekly News Roundup: 16-22 Dec -- Cardinal Kuharic on Church, State Links by Dr. Franjo Kuharic -- Group of Belgrade Terrorists Captured in Croatia by Zoran Daskalovic -- Education Officer To Pioneer Reform in Ranks by Brig. Gen. pilot Zenon Kulaga -- Recruitment Problems for Officer Schools Voiced by Stanislaw Lukaszewski -- Klaus Announces 1991 Financial Policy by Eng. Vaclav Klaus -- Attitudes Toward Economic Reform Explored by Marek Bogusza -- Effect of Dollar's Fall on Zloty, Economy by Jerzy Baczynski -- Automotive Cooperation With Romania Unproductive by Nathalie Dubois -- Problems in Coal Mining Industry Discussed by Dragan Nedeljkovic.
- Document Date: 2/5/1991.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277040