JPRS Report. Science & Technology. Japan [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 65 pages : charts, figures, tables
- Basic Technologies for FY90 Future Industries Program Outlined -- Special Report on Trade and Industry Policy Recommendations for 1990's -- Space Development Program Detailed -- Table of Contents, Proceedings of the 34th Space Sciences & Technology Conference -- Government, Industry Promote Sugar-Chain Engineering R&D -- Fujitsu Announces New Parallel-Processing Supercomputer Models -- Fuzzy Control Method Applications Described by Shuta Murakami, Mikita Maeda -- Development of Massively Parallel Processors Stepped Up -- Long Term Forecast for Electric Power Supply and Demand -- New Optical Technique To Promote Development of Optical Devices, Optical Computers by Shi Guoan -- Hitachi Develops Neural-Net LSI by Chen Shanhai -- New Superconducting Device with Operating Speed Higher Than That of Supercomputers -- New 32-Bit Microprocessor Developed by Hu Yunlin -- JAIF Urges Public Consensus -- Construction of Five Nuclear Plants Expected in the Next Two Years -- Laser Uranium Enrichment Laboratory Completed -- Nuclear Power Utilization Rate Tops 70 Percent -- New Method of Uranium Enrichment Gains Successful Result -- Modified JRR-3 Passes Trial Operation -- New Technology for Group Partition Developed -- FBR Demonstration Reactor Design Selected -- Long Term Nuclear Power Development Strategy.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.16/6:
- Document Date: 3/12/1991.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277041