JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-91-092
- Decision of Social Democratic Leadership Published -- Podkrepa Official on Threats to SDS Unity by People's Representative Plamen Darakchiev -- Statistics on Bilateral Trade With Cuba by Cristobal Gonzalez -- Positive Foreign Trade Balance Reported for May by Boyka Bashlieva -- Monetary Expert on State of Currency Reserves by Katya Karagyaurova -- Draft Law on Cooperatives Discussed by Svetoslav Slavov -- Fees for Entry Visas To Be Increased -- Environmental Dispute Over Battery Recycling by Sara Pogany -- Bugaj Describes Labor Solidarity Program, Plans by Ryszard Bugaj -- Border Security in New Political Climate by Wlodzimierz Konarski -- Need for Fine Tuning of Defense Doctrine Voiced by Antoni Andrzej Piotrowski -- Need, Ways To Attract Foreign Investment by Dr. Jaroslaw Mulewicz -- Sale of Small, Medium State Enterprises by Joanna Trepkowska -- Liberal-Democratic Congress on Cooperatives by Leszek Pawlowicz -- Plan for Restructuring Coal Industry Presented by Barbara Cieszewska -- Susak Says Croatia Able To Defend Independence by Ernst Sittinger -- Goals of New Democracy Movement for Serbia by Dusan Mihajlovic -- Reaction to Milosevic Statement on Macedonia by Goran Gotev -- 'Truth' on Division of Bosnia-Hercegovina by Muhamed Filipovic -- Chief Editor Defends POLITIKA's Objectivity by POLITIKA Chief Editor Aleksandar Prlja -- Economic Situation in Bosnia Discussed by M. Lucic, D. Pusonjic.
- Document Date: 6/26/1991.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277083