JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 77 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-91-111
- NATO Secretary General Woerner Interviewed by NATO Secretary General Manfred Woerner -- Editorial Launches Ecology Party Paper -- ALTERNATIVA SD Editor on Role of New Paper by Ylli Pango -- Views, Positions of President Zhelev Criticized by Nikolai Slatinski -- Alternative Socialist Worried Over BSP Renewal -- SDS To Fight Elections With Single Party List -- Post-1944 Repression Victims Support SDS by Spasiana Evtimova -- Private Radio Stations Demand Airtime by Yana Georgieva -- Radio Journalists Protest Decision of Commission -- Government Approves Higher Education Bill -- Slovak Party Officials Discuss Dubcek -- Czech Press Attacks Carnogursky's Statements -- Miklosko Discusses Situation in Slovak Parliament by Slovak National Council Chairman Frantisek Miklosko -- Promising Start of Large Privatization by Otomar Siroky -- Torgyan Adopts Conciliatory Stance Toward MDF by Jozsef Torgyan -- Torgyan's Statement on Yugoslavia Causes Furor by K. M.-U. K. -- MDF Leader Stresses Unity of Party's Factions by Dr. Istvan Balas -- SZDSZ Leader Magyar on Social Liberalism by Balint Magyar -- SZDSZ-MSZP Cooperation Prospects Probed -- Entrepreneur Leader Palotas Interviewed by Janos Palotas -- Vojvodinan Leader Reacts to Serbian Language Law -- Army Commander on Army's Technological Level by Lt. General Kalman Lorincz -- Professional Border Guard Establishment Delayed -- Antall Views Scientific Work Issues -- Cabinet Reaches Wage Liberalization Decision -- SZDSZ's 'Crisis Management Program' Discussed by Bela Greskovits -- First-Quarter Report by Dr. Ervin Fabri -- Preliminary 6-Month Report by WIESEL -- State Guarantee on Bad Enterprise Debt by w. -- Proposed Land Use Tax Described, Discussed by Zoltan Kerek, Erzsebet Lazar -- Agricultural Transition Path Charted by Dr. Bela Csendes -- First-Quarter Industry, Retail, Income Statistics -- Employee Stockholder Program Debated by K.G. -- Industrial and Commercial Enterprises Ranked -- Most Retail Businesses Still Owned by State by Zsuzsa Borszeki -- Solidarity Pledges Loyalty to President -- Presidential, Government Prerogatives Discussed by Andrzej Stelmachowski -- Call to Privatization by Conservative-Libertarians by Zbigniew Siwik -- POLITYKA Weekly News Roundup: 30 Jun-6 Jul 91 -- POLITYKA Weekly News Roundup: 23-29 Jun 91 -- POLITYKA Weekly News Roundup: 16-22 Jun 91 -- POLITYKA Weekly News Roundup: 9-15 Jun 91 -- POLITYKA Weekly News Roundup: 2-8 Jun 91 -- Opportunities for Trade With Romania Examined by Ada Kostrz-Kostecka -- British Firm To Print Polish Passports by E.Z. -- Synopsis of Economy for First Five Months by Malgorzata Szyszllo -- Weakening Agriculture Disturbs Support Industry by Edmund Szot -- Pharmaceutical Privatization Profiled by Rainer Kroeplin -- Spokesman Comments on Hungarian Treaty Status -- Foreign Consultants' Links With Securitate Revealed by R.L. -- Nastase, SFRY's Loncar Hold Talks 24 Jul -- Roman Chairs Weekly Government Meeting -- Ratiu Withdraws From World Union of Free Romanians -- IRA Instructor for Serbian Voluntary Units by Dragisa Vukcevic -- Data on Preparations for Uprising in Kosovo by Milovan Drecun -- Peace Demonstration Held in Zagreb -- Croatian Ministers on Serbian Uprising in Banija by Vesna Knezevic -- Problems of Forming Serbian National Army Analyzed by Aleksandar Tijanic -- Montenegro Plans To Strengthen Defense by D.V. -- Kadijevic, Adzic Statements Contrasted by Vladan Marjanovic -- Settling of Division of Foreign Debt Urged by Andjelka Cubrilo-Kosovac -- Economists Discuss FEC 'Shock' Program by B. Dumic.
- Document Date: 7/30/1991.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277087