JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-91-067
- Hungarian Ambassador to Sofia Interviewed by Sandor Szabo -- Public Poll on Federation, Slovak Sovereignty by Peter Kubinyi -- Economy Alleged One Source of Czech-Slovak Tension by Milos Zeman -- Historian on First World Congress of Ruthenians by Paul Robert Magocsi -- Report on Nationalist Demonstration in Bratislava by Vladimir Marek -- Hungarian, Swiss Justice Ministers Hold Talks -- Antall Interviewed on Upcoming Israel Visit by Jozsef Antall -- Local Government Law: Conflicting Provisions by Dr. Gabor Kiss -- Sales of Major Newspapers in Counties Surveyed by halasz, p.n., ergi -- Solidarity Chief on Union, Government Relations by Marian Krzaklewski -- Farmer Road Blockades, Tariff Demands by Krystyna Sonntag -- Russian Deputies Discuss Polonian Issues -- Editorial on Significance of USSR Referendum by Witold Pawlowski -- Self-Government Regionalization Reform by Eliza Olczyk -- Peasant Parties Status Quo, Search for Alliances by Jagienka Wilczak -- Nation Without Internal Borders Advocated by Dr. Sima Mraovic -- Defense Industry Restructuring Going Slowly by Commander Aleksander Ochal -- Future Direction for Defense Industry Noted by Wladyslaw Gawel -- Ecological Damage by Occupation Troops Viewed by Major General Svetoizar Nadovica -- Examination of Land Privatization Law by Eng. Jiri Huml, Eng. Tomas Doucha -- Banks, Not Welfare Agencies Warn SBCS Chief -- Russians Replace Polish Miners for Lower Wages -- Soviet Rail Freight in Transit Fee Difficulty -- German Minority Questions Compensation Omission -- Various Enterprises To Remain State Property by Miklos Z. Hajduska -- Industrial Firms Predict Deepening Recession by Marton Peto -- Privatization Revenue Less Than Expected by Melinda Kamasz -- Military Industry: Financial Situation Analyzed by Ministry of Finance official Jozsef Csobay -- Drug Abuse Control Conference Held in Oslo -- Central Planning Administration 1991 Forecasts by Krzysztof Bien -- Bielecki on Financing Agriculture, State Farms -- New Owner for Three Periodicals Announced -- Economic Forum Debates Slovene Monetary Policy by Miha Jenko -- Industrial Production in Slovenia Declining by ml.
- Document Date: 5/16/1991.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277097