JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-91-109
- Business Bloc Leader on Party's Goals by Zhorzh Ganchev -- Data on Citizens Exiled From 1946 to 1953 -- Prime Ministers Meet To Discuss Power Sharing -- Minister Sends Letter to Union Leader on Talks -- CASTER To Publish OBCANSKY DENIK -- Production of Rocket Launcher Equipment Reduced by Jan Dosek -- Stability of Rules a Must in Privatization by Ludmila Kolarova -- Privatization Problems Viewed by New Owners by Aram Simonian -- Text of Revised Compensation Law -- Future of Agricultural Cooperatives Examined by Dr. Janos Eleki -- Cause of Grain Surplus Crisis; No Easy Solutions by Istvan L. Horvath -- 1990 Income Tax Results Briefly Summarized by gergely -- Skubiszewski on Zaleski, Role of Government by Foreign Minister Professor Krzysztof Skubiszewski -- Danger of Weak, Ineffective Parliament Examined by Lech Mazewski -- Walesa Ally Urges Caution Over 'Collaborators' -- Belvedere on 'Political Map of Polish Press' -- Union of Press Publishers Established -- Botnaru Charges FSN Corrupt, Totalitarian by Delegate Sorin Botnaru -- Future of Civic Alliance as Party Discussed by Sorin Rosca-Stanescu -- Parliament Vice President Quintus Interviewed by Mircea Ionescu-Quintus -- Mesic Views Developments of Crisis by Stipe Mesic -- Attack on Knin Would Mean End of Croatian State by Milan Babic.
- Document Date: 7/24/1991.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277172