JPRS Report. Science & Technology. USSR--Electronics & Electrical Engineering [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Science and technology. USSR: electronics and electrical engineering (1987-1991) ; JPRS-UEE-91-009
- KFT-1 Photoelectric Television Colorimeter-Luminance Meter by I. A. Dubovik, I. V. Petrochenko, N. B. Shimbirev -- Automobile Headlight Efficiency by K.M. Levitin, U.A. Eshankulov -- On Need for Emergency and Evacuation Lighting by B. Hurst -- On Designing Electric Lighting and Power Plants in Clinics by R. I. Pashkovskiy -- KZF11 Optical Sound Recording Equipment System by V. I. Glazunova, V. N. Nikiforov -- Subscriber Needs Vs. Investment Priorities: TV or Telecommunications? by A. P. Altayskiy -- Cable TV: Ends and Means, Part 2. by A. Barsukov -- General Principles by Editors of Svetotekhnika -- Founding Conference of Russia's Scientific-Technical Power and Electrical Engineers Society by L. M. Krasovitskaya -- 'Every Reason to Believe....' by S. Smirnova, V. Afanasyev -- Facsimile Communications by G. Ivanov -- World Radio Broadcasting Structure by A. Barbanskiy -- Pollution by... Sound by A. Tereshchenko -- Packet Communication Modem by V. Golutvin, G. Chliyants -- Orion-128: Screen Memory Management by V. Sugonyako, V. Safronov -- Where are Television Coverage Boundaries? by A. Shur -- Series KR1561 Chip Applications by S. Alekseyev -- Miniature Tape Player Circuitry by V. Shachnev -- Software Package for Predicting Ultrashort Radio Wave Propagation Conditions Over Sea by M. V. Belobrova, V. K. Ivanov, A. V. Kukushkin, M. B. Levin, Ya. A. Fastovskiy -- Noncoherent Electromagnetic Wave Scattering by Weakly Ionized Plasma Layer by A. G. Zagorodniy, A. S. Usenko -- Phase Conjugation Quality in Systems With Partially Filled Aperture by V. Ye. Kirakosyants, V. A. Loginov, V. V. Slonov -- Spatial Variations of Sea Clutter Strength Under Superrefraction Conditions by A. V. Volkov, K. V. Latyshev, A. V. Koshel, L. A. Slavutskiy, B. M. Shevtsov, A. A. Shishkarev -- Excitation of Inhomogeneities During Ionosphere Heating by Transmission of Powerful Radio Waves by N. V. Bakhmetyeva, Yu. A. Ignatyev, P. B. Shavin -- Two-Frequency Microwave Gunn Diode Amplifier Operation by D. A. Usanov, S. S. Gorbatov, A. A Semenov -- Experimental Simulation of EHF Band Waveguide Ferrite X-Circulators by R. I. Andreyeva, V. A. Neganov, T. A. Chasovnikova, A. G. Glushchenko -- Examination of 1/f Noise Sources in Gallium Arsenide and Silicon Avalanche Transit Time Diodes by S. A. Kornilov, K. D. Ovchinnikov, A. M. Ripak -- On-the-Whole Optimal Digital Data Transmission System Decoding and Codes by K. A. Meshkovskiy, A. I. Zalmanov -- Beyond-Cutoff Transmission Line-Based Filters Near Cutoff Frequency by S. A. Vyzulin, N. I. Vyrodov, V. V. Zaporozhets, I.I. Timoshenko -- Wideband Negatron-Based Relaxation Generator by M. I. Bogdanovich -- Requirements for Analog-to-Digital Converter on Acoustoelectronic Fourier Processor Output by G. V. Pevtsov, A. M. Poponin, V. I. Kostetskiy -- Estimating Radio Pulse Frequency With Unknown Arrival Time by A. P. Trifonov, A. V. Zakharov -- Optimizing 'Generator-Receiver' Pair at Above Nyquist Transmission Rates by V. A. Kisel -- Search for Noise-Like Signals With Minimum Frequency Shift Keying by V. P. Ipatov, A. S. Marugin, V. D. Platonov -- Experimental Investigation of Electromagnetic Wave Scattering by Periodically Uneven Surfaces by B. A. Ramazanov -- Investigation of Multimode Short Wave Signal Ergodicity in Ionosphere by A. G. Vologdin -- Millimeter Wave Band Piezoelectric Ceramic Phase Shifter by A. I. Shalyakin -- Measuring Electromagnetic Field Components on Two-Layer Earth Surface Excited by Aerial Wire by V. F. Kalyuzhnyy -- Diffraction of H-Polarized Planar Monochromatic Wave on Semibounded Planar Waveguide With Infinite Plane by Ye. A. Galstyan, O. V. Gornostayeva., Transient Processes in Wire Antennas With Pulsed Excitation by I. P. Kovalev, D. M. Ponomarev, Ye. A. Klyuyev -- On Synthesizing Optimal Amplitude-Phase Distributions for Microwave-Beam Power Transmission Circuit by V. A. Vanke, A. A. Zaporozhets -- Electromagnetic Wave Diffraction on Perfectly Conducting Wedge With Inhomogeneous Ferrite Dielectric Cap by V. N. Kisel, A. I. Fedorenko -- Radar Sensing of Agitated Water Surface in Basins of Finite Dimensions by F. G. Bass, G. M. Pritula -- Cloudy Atmosphere Sensing Over Ocean From Space by Microwave Radiometer: Effect of Antenna Smoothing by L. M. Mitnik, M. Yu. Shum -- Dependence of Wideband Array Directivity Patterns on Fast Fourier Transform Algorithms by V. G. Gusev -- Method of Markov-Group Filtering of Moving Target Parameters by Yu. G. Bulychev, A. P. Manin -- Synthesis of Receiver of Discrete M-Base Messages Transmitted by Radio Signal With Pseudorandom Carrier Frequency Switching by V. I. Prytkov, G. I. Tuzov -- Certain Prospective Microwave Electronic Device Designs by A. A. Kurayev, B. M. Paramonov, A. K. Sinitsyn -- Simulation of Microwave Heating of Inhomogeneous Media With Phase Transition by V. N. Makarov, V. A. Nedelko, L. M. Nutovich -- Emission Properties and Lifetime of Dispenser Cathodes by B. Ch. Dyubua, Ye. M. Zemchikhin, A. P. Makarov, O. K. Kultashev, Ye. D. Kuranova, O. V. Polivnikova -- Antenna's Pulsed Radiation (Electromagnetic Missile) by L. G. Sodin -- Diffraction on Fine Rectangular-Cell Metal Gratings With Finite Conductivity by A. A. Kovalev, P. S. Kondratenko, B. N. Levinskiy -- Modification of Auxiliary Sources Method for Solving Three-Dimensional Vector Scattering Problems by A. G. Dmitriyenko, A. I. Mukomolov -- Noise Immunity Analysis of Combined Wide-Band Composite Signal Processing Circuit in Channels With Fluctuating and Concentrated Noise by A. V. Astapenko, V. V. Ignatov, V. G. Melnikov -- Noise Immunity of Satellite Communication Systems With Code Signal Division by V. S. Gutin -- Polarization Characteristic of Radar Signal Scattering by Sea Surface by N. N. Badulin, V. L. Gulko -- PSK Radar Signal System by V. I. Lityuk, V. Ya. Plekin, A. V. Ovseyenko -- Estimating Trajectory Parameters by Mobile Direction-Finder Angle Measurements by Yu. G. Bulychev, A. A. Korotun, A. P. Manin, V. A. Motorkin -- Investigation of Complex Monopulse Direction-Finder Errors by V. A. Kochetkov, Ye. P. Parunakian, D. N. Romazanovich -- Estimating Point Radiation Source's Angular Coordinates and Field Intensity in Half-Space by A. A. Pykhalov, V. T. Sarychev -- Multiple Weighted Processing of Systems of PSK Signals by V. Ya. Plekin, A. V. Ovseyenko -- VL85 Experimental Electric Locomotive by A. M. Rutshteyn, A. A. Shchupak, A. A. Babin -- Increasing Safety in Inspecting Electrical Equipment by A. N. Bychkov -- Microelectronic Technologies: Main Road to Developing Chemical Solid State Sensors by V. M. Arutyunyan -- Matrix Multiplier LSI Circuit With Threshold and Multivalued Logic Elements by A. B. Kmet, V. I. Medvedev, G. M. Stadnik, A. I. Sukhoparov -- Effect of Active Layer Parameters on FET Microwave Noise by A. B. Pashkovskiy -- Effect of Lateral Spatial Electron Transport on High-Frequency Characteristics of Selectively Doped Heterostructure FET by A. A. Kalfa, A. B. Pashkovskiy, A. S. Tager -- Design Principles of Incoming and Production Control of Digital LSI Circuits and Master Array Chip Facility Complex by V. V. Danilov, D. G. Dobrovinskaya, V. Ya. Yerokhov, G. I. Lobanov, V. S. Punkevich, L. M. Rutshteyn -- Automated Test Generator for Incoming Integrated Circuit Control by A. V. Dmitruk, Ye. M. Tikhomirova, O. I. Konopleva -- Superhigh-Speed Integrated Circuit Dynamic Performance Monitoring System by N. S. Zhilin, V. A. Maystrenko, A. V. Nikonov, K. R. Sayfutdinov -- Termas-1 AMTs 07620 Automated Integrated Circuit Sorter With Heat Action by A. V. Zaytsev, V. K. Lyukshin -- Development Trends in Today's Electronic and Computer Equipment Component Diagnostic Facilities by N. P. Bayda, V. I. Mesyura., and Tester for Checking Printed Board Hole Metal Plating by V. A. Markelov, G. V. Fedoseyeva, N. I. Davydov -- Ways of Improving Digital Device Diagnostics Confidence Level by Ye. V. Mikheykina -- Procedure for Calculating Cable Line Reliability Indices by T. M. Sakharova, A. P. Roy, V. F. Fedorchenko -- Fiber Optic Transmission Line Transceiver Modules in YeS-7920 Complex by S. N. Popov, V. V. Shubin, Yu. I. Polovinkin, M. B. Moskaleva, Yu. S. Mukhin, V. P. Mamonov -- Mathematical Model of Coherent Optical Transmission Systems by V. P. Voronenko, A. A. Vizel -- Radio Meteorological Parameters of Arctic Troposphere by D. D. Darizhapov, G. S. Zhamsuyeva, N. B. Chimitdorzhiyev -- Using Geographic Database in Automated Calculations of UKF-YHF Propagation Losses in Line-of-Sight Links by V. I. Dmitriyev, Ye. M. Zaychik -- Bulk-Effect Microwave Integrated Circuit Analysis and Synthesis by V.I. Gvozdev, G.A. Kuzayev -- Multiprogram Television Broadcasting Development Trends by V. A. Shamshin -- AXE-10 System in USSR Communications System by Ivo Tikvica -- New MARS Stereo Broadcasting Equipment by V. V. Korguzalov, I. N. Ostroukhov -- Digital Subscriber Loop Interface Equipment by V. N. Yakovlev -- Automated Decameter Radio Communication Modems by V. S. Girshov -- New Optical Cables by A. S. Vorontsov, V. N. Spiridonov -- How to Save Precious Metals by V. S. Demenko, V. M. Yeskov, V. V. Gabelko, A. I. Roshchenya -- Georadar Sounding of River Crossings by A. V. Omelyanenko, Ye. S. Netesov, V. V. Ber -- Measurements Using UDOL-17 by V. P. Berdyugin, N. N. Pavlov.
- Document Date: 11/28/1991.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277278