JPRS Report. Soviet Union. Kommunist. No. 5, May 1990 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages
- Soviet Union. Kommunist (1987-1990) ; JPRS-UKO-90-008
- Lenin's Legacy and Perestroyka -- Rereading by S. Shcheblygin -- 'The Path Will Not Be Straight'; Notes on V.I. Lenin's Economic Views by O. Latsis -- Lenin and Philosophy: Raising the Problem Again? by A. Volodin -- New Elements in the Social Structure by Ye. Starikov -- The Great Forgery by G. Lisichkin -- The Party As I See It; KOMMUNIST Precongress Survey -- Personality, Doctrine, Power by G. Bordyugov, V. Kozlov, V. Loginov -- Tragedy of Intolerance by L. Koshelev, L. Rogovaya, O. Khlevnyuk -- A Dialogue That Did Not Take Place by M.Ya. Gefter -- Concept of Socialism and Historical Experience by Z. Mlynarz -- Evidence From Opponents: Memoirs About V.I. Lenin by V. Bushuyev, N. Valentinov -- The Hard Fate of Memoirs by V. Arkhipenko -- From the Editors -- Publication Data.
- Document Date: 6/5/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277326