JPRS Report. Soviet Union. International Affairs [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages : figures, tables
- Soviet Union. International affairs (1987-1991) ; JPRS-UIA-91-029
- Economic Aspects of Persian Gulf War by Andrey Aleksandrovich Konoplyanik -- Effect of 'Shock Therapy' on Former Bloc Countries Discussed -- Technological Know-How to Be Marketed to West by B. Konovalov -- Ivan Silayev Interviewed on G-7 Talks by Ivan Silayev -- Options for Repaying Foreign Debt Viewed -- Need Seen for Legal Protection of Workers Employed Abroad by A. Kozlov -- Economic Aspects of U. S. Foreign Policy by Vladimir Borisovich Benevolenskiy -- EC, NATO as Framework for Europe's Future by Tatyana Glebovna Parkhalina -- EC Options at Maastricht Meeting Viewed by G. Gerasimov -- British Consortium to Help Develop Soviet Food Industry by TRUD correspondent A. Burmistenko -- British Communist Party Final Convention Reviewed by IZVESTIYA correspondent A. Krivopalov -- All-Danish Shipping Firm Set Up in St. Petersburg by Gregers Moller -- Unveiling of Monument to Soviet Soldiers in Finland by PRAVDA Correspondent Yu. Kuznetsov, Helsinki -- Soviet-French Venture Representatives Discuss Hard Currency Problems -- Elf Aquitaine to Prospect for Oil in USSR by Correspondent Yu. Kovalenko -- IZVESTIYA Editorializes on Honecker Extradition -- 1952 Downing of Swedish DC-3 Admitted by IZVESTIYA Correspondent M. Zubko Stockholm -- Victorious Serbia Viewed as Loser by A. Ostalskiy -- Associate EC Membership of Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia Lauded by staff correspondent F. Lukyanov -- Japanese Prime Minister Miyazawa Profiled by Yuriy Leonov -- Article Assesses Reaction to U.S. Peace Talk Invitation by A. Blinov, V. Lashkul -- Experts Hold Roundtable Discussion on Middle East Conference by S. Filatov -- U.S. Seeks To Halt South Asia Nuclear Arms by INVESTIYA correspondent N. Paklin -- Threat of CW Use in Gulf War Pondered by M. Zubko -- Angola Viewed as Failed 'Showcase of Socialism' by S. Cheremin -- Sanctions Against South Africa Examined; Economic Ties Urged by I. Tarutin.
- Document Date: 12/11/1991.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277434