JPRS Report. China [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages
- China (1987-1994 ) ; JPRS-CAR-90-023
- LIAOWANG Discusses World Trends in 1990's by Sa Benwang -- Analysis of Recent Developments in USSR-EC Relations by Yu Cheng -- U.S. 'Act of State Terrorism' Protested -- Ligachev Urges 'Sectarian,''Antisoclalist' Purge -- 'Experimental' Farm Donated to CAR -- Student Questions Denial of CYL Membership -- PLA Soldiers in Gansu Victimized Despite Good Works -- Wu Jinglian Advocates Rectification Through Reform by Wu Jinglian -- Effects of Retrenchment Should Be Closely Reviewed by Tong Guoping -- Analysis of Rectification, Price Reform by Ling Lianping -- Official Notes Serious Decline in Economic Efficiency -- State To Invest 30 Billion Yuan in Inner Mongolia -- Guangzhou Strives To Increase GNP in 1990 -- Financing Facilitated for Foreign Investors by Shi Hongzhen -- Adjusting Money Supply, Credit Viewed by JINRONG SHIBAO -- Fushun Iron, Steel Company Established -- Man-Made Fiber Industry Output Growth for 1989 -- Dalian Shipyard Views Future Prospects by staff reporter Chen Li -- Steps Taken To Ease Slump in Material Supplies -- Shandong's 1989 Textile Exports Reported -- Xinjiang, Australia Agree on Woolen Goods Joint Venture by Mao Xu -- Fujian's Foreign Service Contracts, Overseas Companies by Jinhe -- Guangdong's 1989 Electronics Export Earnings Reported -- People's Bank in Xinjiang Makes Special Joint Venture Loans by Cui Tongdan -- Fujian's Foreign Trade Sustains Continued Growth -- Zhejiang's Foreign-funded Enterprise Exports Soar by Zhang Qianjiang -- New MOFERT Regulations on Export Control Explained -- Heilongjiang Increases Export of Labor Services -- Motorcycle Industry Exports Reach $30 Million in 1989 -- Hainan Enters Peak Employment Period by WEN WEI PO mainland-based reporter -- Statistics For Labor Exports by Cai Yan -- Overseas Investment, Foreign Trade Increase in Beijing -- Joint Venture Transportation Firm Successful -- Repatriated Citizens Invest in Guangxi -- Imports, Exports Balance in First 2 Months -- Guangdong Province Sees Increase in Exports -- Qingdao Promotes Enterprise Mergers by Bi Huade -- Xiamen Drafts New Measures To Win Foreign Investment by Xiao Lu -- Shanton Extends Favorable Terms To Attract Foreign Investment -- Update on Qingdao EZ's State of Development by Liu Manjun -- Hainan Boosts Infrastructure To Attract Outside Investment -- Hainan Develops Industrial District for Foreign Investment -- Hainan Develops Telecommunications, Postal Facilities -- Guangdong's Zhuhai City Encourages High Technology -- Number of Jobless Expected To Rise by Zhuang Qidong, Deng Renhan -- Contracting for Chengdu-Chongqing Highway Underway. Three-Stage, Five-Year Project -- Domestic, Foreign Firms Bid -- 3 First-Stage Contracts Signed -- Road Building in Yunnan -- Shanghai Port Continues To Increase Capacity -- Yunnan Developing Waterway to Southeast Asian Countries -- January Cargo Handled at Ports Exceeds Quota -- Shenzhen Airport Terminal Project Begins -- Guangdong Meat Consumption Data Compiled by staff reporter Li Zhuoyan -- Etiquette School Opened in Beijing -- First Computer Dating Service Established -- Local People's Congress Reelection Discussed -- Anhui Studies CPC Document on Multiparty Cooperation -- Shanghai Elects New District Party Committee -- Anhui CPC Committee Adopts Resolution on Congress -- Anhui County Secretary Views Ideological Education by Xie Quo -- Zhejiang Leaders Attend Provincial CPPCC Opening -- Hainan Stresses Environmental Protection -- Guangzhou CPPCC Plenary Session Concludes -- Analysts Link Reform Policy, Shenzhen Book Purchases -- Clean Government Begins With Local People's Congresses by Zhang Zheren -- Commentator Supports Emphasis on Grain Output Goal -- Liaoning Vice Governor Wang Wenyuan Profiled by Hubei, Liaoning, Jiangxi correspondent Fang Zhengjun, Wang Qixing, Luo Guojun -- Popularity of Independence Advocacy Explained by Shih Jan -- DPP Delegation Plans Visit to Mainland -- Scholar Appraises Post-1996 Form of Government by correspondent Lui King-pan -- Committee Members Discuss Draft Basic Law -- UK Criticized for Procrastinating on Aid to Vietnam by Fiona MacMaon.
- Document Date: 3/29/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277467