JPRS Report. East Asia. Southeast Asia [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages
- East Asia. Southeast Asia (1987- ) ; JPRS-SEA-90-030
- Ghafar Urges Muslims To Modernize -- Importance of Sabah, Sarawak to National Front -- Former UMNO Leader Names Men Qualified for Prime Minister Post -- Commentator Assesses Sabah Political Situation by Afandi Ismail -- Gas Reserves Enough for 100 Years -- SAIGON GIAI PHONG Holds Discussion on Improving State Management by Hai Nam -- Cleanup, Reorganization of the Party in HCM City Discussed by Le Huyen Thong -- Provincial Party Committees Conduct Party Consolidation by Le Huyen Thong -- Consolidation of Party Organization in Hau Giang Discussed by Le Huyen Thong -- Haiphong Strengthens Party Structure by Thinh Giang -- General Cites Need for Adequate Equipment, Technical Facilities by Senior Lieutenant General Dao Dinh Luyen -- Cooperation Between Public Security Forces Army by Major General Duong Thong -- Results of Ha Nam Ninh Defense Exercise by Mai Hanh -- Kinds of Material Supplies Needed by Local Defense Program Discussed by Colonel Nguyen Thuong Huu.
- Document Date: 10/25/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277596