JPRS Report. Science & Technology. USSR--Life Sciences [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : charts, figures
- Science and technology. USSR: life sciences (1987-1992) ; JPRS-ULS-90-004
- Reasons for Delay in Cell Heat Stability Rise After Heat Shock by V. Ya. Aleksandrov, T. V. Arkhipova, I. G. Zavadskaya, V. L. Komarov -- Susceptibility of Various Rye and Other Grain Cultures to Pseudomonas Syringae Pv. Atrofaciens by I. B. Koroleva, L A. Pasichnik -- Suppression of Development of Locusta migratoria migratoria L. by Feeding Plants Containing Precocenes to Larvae and Prospects for Use of Such Plants in Biological Control by Ye. N. Polivanova, T. A. Triseleva -- Results of the Breeding of Resistant Varieties of Potatoes by A. B. Buyauskas -- Lontrel on Grain Fields by A. G. Aearonya -- Induction of Immune Response to B-endorphin Results in Removal of Emotional Stress in Monkeys by USSR Academy of Sciences Corresponding Member A. I. Karamyan, USSR Academy of Medical Sciences Member I. P. Ashmarin, USSR Academy of Medical Sciences Member Yu. A. Pankov, A. P. Kuzmenko, T. N. Sollertinskaya, V. A. Siketin, I. L. Kofman, Yu. P. Shorin, I, M. Sechenov, M. V. Lomonosov -- Use of Fluorescent Tagged Lipid Probes in Analysis of the Binding of Substance P and its Derivatives to Tachykinins Receptors in Rat Brain by L. S. Kogtev, Yu. V. Bogdanovich, Yul. G. Molotkovskiy, Ye. M. Lazskovich, Yu. N. Utkin, V. I. Tselin, L. D. Bergelson, M. M. Shemyakin -- Modification of Latrotoxin Channels by Pronase and Latrotoxin Antibodies by A. N. Chanturiya, O. Ya. Shaturskiy, A. N. Nikolayenko, V. K. Lishko, A. V. Palladin -- Embedding of Hydrophobicized Capsule Plague Microbe Antigen in Large Oligolamellar Liposomes by V. I. Zakrevskiy, N. G. Plekhanova, V. I. Smirnova -- Analysis of Kinetics of Change in Light Scattering in Purple Membrane Suspension by A. D. Kaulen, L. A. Drachev, V. V. Zorina, A. N. Belozerskiy, M. V. Lomonosov -- Pollution From Chemicals in Latvia by Anatoliy Fedorovich Blyuger -- Intra- and Intermolecular Recombination of Test Plasmids in Escherichia coli K12 Cells Carrying the RTF-Derivative of Rldrd-19 Plasmid by M. A. Terentyev, L. S. Chernin -- Localization of SsoII Restrictase and Methylase Genes on Map of P4 Plasmid by A. S. Karyagina, V. G. Lunin, I. I. Nikolskaya, S. S. Debov -- Intraspecies Plasmid Transformation of Bacillus thuringiensis by V. V. Bessoltsev, L. I. Zhuchilin -- Immunomodulating Properties of Interferon Inductors by F. I. Ershov, E. B. Tazulakhova -- Standardizing Far Infra-red Range Laser Radiation by I. N. Ushkova, V. B. Dulskiy, N. Yu. Malkova, E. I. Marfenko -- Antiischemic Liver Protection with Perfluorocarbon Emulsion by N. I. Afonin, U. U. Akhsyanov, D. P. Sidlyarov, S. A. Kozlov, Ye. N. Kiselev, Yu. V. Zinovyev -- Physiological Principles of Clinical Use of Oxygen-Carrying Blood Substitutes by K. P. Ivanov, I. P. Pavlov -- BION Stimulatory Apparatus Used at Ufa Burn Center by F. Zinko -- Assimilation of Iron by Plague Microbe in Iron-Deficient Media by B. D. Rublev, V. S. Kagramanov, O. S. Bursha, V. Yu. Kyzhkov -- Effect of Toxic Metabolites of Entomophilic Fungus Aschersonia Aleyrodis Webber on Greenhouse Whitefly by Z. A. Kurbatskaya, A. G. Subbota -- Targeted Screening of Bacteria That Destroy Surfactants by M. K. Shcheglova, T. N. Moiseyeva, V. K. Kamyshenkova, N. G. Chernyshevskiy -- Role of Chemotaxis Genes in Associative Interactions Between Azospirillum Brasilense and Wheat by T. I. Bakanchikova, A. G. Myakinkov, L. K. Pavlova-Ivanova, A. N. Maysuryan -- Directed Screening of Bacterial Siderophore Antibiotics by V. V. Smirnov, Ye. A. Kipnanova, O. I. Boiko, E. A. Kolesova -- Effects of Certain Pharmacological Preparations on Electrical Activity of Cerebellar Slices in Hypoxia by I. G. Vlasova, N. A. Agadzhanyan, L. D. Lukyanova, P. Lumumba.
Effects of Liposomal Tubocurarine on EEG in Experimental Animals by R. N. Alyautdin, V. I. Filippov, I. M. Sechenov -- Antihypoxic Characteristics of GABA-Containing Vitamin Derivatives by A. L. Karayev, M. A. Kovler, V. M. Avakumov, V. M. Kopelevich, L. N. Bulanova, V. I. Gunar -- Effects of Sodium Hydroxybutyrate on Development of Staphylococcal Intoxication by G. Ye. Brill -- Chemotherapeutic Effectiveness of B-40 Preparation in Experimental Staphylococcal Infection by S. I. Pavliy, V. V. Danileychenko, Ya. G. Kishko, N. N. Romanov -- 'Chimeric' Antibiotics--Daunorubicin and Its Analogues N-Acylated by Bruneomycin (Streptonigrin) by V. V. Tolstikov, N. V. Kozlova, I. V. Yartseva, M. N. Preobrazhenskaya -- Effects of Corazole on the Dynamics of Redox Processes in Neurons of the Cerebral Cortex by G. A. Sofronov, M. G. Alekseyev, M. O. Samoylov, S. M. Kirov, I. P. Pavlov -- TLC and Mass Spectrometric Studies on Thiodipin Metabolism in Rats by V. V. Chistyakov, O. S. Anisimova, Zh. F. Presnova, V. A. Chernov, Yu. N. Sheynker, T. S. Safonova -- Topological Proline Analogs of Piracetam and Their Nootropic Activity by T. A. Kudasheva, R. U. Ostrovskaya, F. V. Maksimova, A. V. Chuppin, S. S. Trofimov, V. P. Lezina, T. A. Voronina, A. P. Skoldinov -- Antiviral Activity of 1-Amino-1,2,3,4-Tetrahydrocarbazoles by T. V. Akalayeva, A. I. Bokanov, P. Yu. Ivanov, I. S. Nikolayeva, T. V. Pushkina, A. N. Fomina, V. I. Shvedov, S. Ordzhonikidze -- Algorithmic Search for Antivirals Among N- and S-Heterocyclic Compounds by S. K. Kotovskaya, L. A. Tyurina, Ye. Yu. Chernova, G. A. Mokrushina, O. N. Chupakhin, A. P. Novikova, V. I. Ilyenko, S. M. Kirov -- Means and Methods of Prolonging the Effect of Medications (Status of the Question and Prospects) by S. N. Golikov, G. A. Guryanov, V. K. Kozlov -- Synthesis and Bactericidal Properties of Ferrocene- and Silicon-Containing Diacetylene-Series Alcohols by L. P. Asatiani, Z. Sh. Lomtatidze, G. N. Shatirishvili, T. G. Shiukashvili -- Screening Fluorene Derivatives for Radioprotective Agents by G. G. Vatulina, T. N. Tuzhilkova, A. I. Bokova -- Mechanism of the Effect of Staphylococcal Toxin on the Heart by G. Ye. Brill -- Restoring Organ Mass and Nucleic Acid Content After Prolonged Hypokinesia by F. Z. Meyerson, N. A. Fomin, V. I. Pavlova, D. Z. Shibkova -- Analgesic Effect of Various Fractions of Supernatant of Bone Marrow Cell Cultures in Pathological Pain by V. N. Grafova, Ye. I. Danilova, L. A. Zakharova, A. A. Mikhaylova -- Increase in Transforming Activity of Plasmid DNA by its Inclusion in Interpolyelectrolyte Complex With Carbon Chain Polycation by A. V. Kabanov, V. I. Kiselev, M. L. Chikindas, I. V. Astafyeva, A. I. Glukhov, S. A. Gordeyev, V. A. Uzumrudov, A. B. Zezin, A. V. Levashov, Ye. S. Severin, Academician V. A. Kabanov, M. V. Lomonosov -- Stimulation of Arachidonic Acid Synthesis in Rat Adrenal Glands by Cucurbitacin R by A. G. Panosyan, M. A. Dadayan, G. A. Gevorkin -- Effects of Oxytocin on Fibrinolysis and Kallikrein-Kinin System by V. F. Kinchuk, M. B. Burova -- Post- and Presynaptic Mechanisms of Tubocurarine Recovery of Neuro-Muscular Transmission After Exposure to Organophosphorus Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor by N. I. Krivoy, T. P. Sey, A. A. Ukhtomskiy -- Effects of Dalargin on Systemic Hemodynamics and Microcirculation in Experimental Traumatic Shock by Ye. A. Donskikh, L. M. Kozhevnikova -- Mechanisms of Neurotropic Action of Intermediate Molecular Weight Blood Peptides in Intact and Burned Dogs by I. A. Volchegorskiy, B. M. Valdman, A. S. Puzhevskiy, R. I. Lifshits -- "Residual" Approach to Public Health Care and Its Consequences -- Ministry of Health Decree Effect on Alma-Ata Cooperative by V. Golovanov -- Increase in Salmonellosis Incidence by A. Kondrusev.
- Document Date: 4/23/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277609