JPRS Report. Soviet Union. Economic Affairs [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 82 pages : tables
- Soviet Union. Economic affairs (1987-1992) ; JPRS-UEA-90-008
- Interrepublic Trade Balances Cast Doubt on Baltic Independence by Yuriy Rytov -- LISSR Economic, Trade Statistics Reported -- Ukrainian Association to Promote Regional Development Formed by L. Brovchenko -- Gossnab Official On Changing Central Supply System by S. Anisimov -- Pricing, Financing Problems in the Agro-Industrial Complex. Prices, Availability, Hungarian Experience by Prof Bajan Kaimow -- Facing Rising Costs by Prof Bajan Kaimow -- Cooperatives Require Fewer, but Skilled Managers by Yu. Nagayev, A. Zhuravlev -- How Much Managerial, Specialist Support Required? by Yu. Nagayev, A. Zhuravlev, A. L. Pustuyev -- Central Asian Academician Interviewed on Ownership, Incentives by S.N. Usmanov -- Rebirth of Individual Fanning in Estonia, Historical Perspective by G.A. Kaazik -- Fruit, Vegetable Supply, Distribution in Central Asia. Supply Problems in Turkmenistan by A. Dudnichenko -- Procurements Criticized in Uzbekistan by V. Khabibullayeva -- Absence, Distortion of Data on AES Safety Criticized by B.A. Kurkin -- Prerequisites for Nuclear Power Development Ignored by Boris Kurkin -- Domestic Radiation Measuring Devices To Be Sold by D. Kiyanskiy -- Specialists Polled on Attitudes Toward Nuclear Power by F. Rossels -- Monetary Compensation for People Living Near AES Proposed by IZVESTIYA science columnist S. Leskov -- Need for AES Employee Organization by V. Kurkin -- AUCCTU Presidium Examines Worker Welfare Issues -- Socialist TU Association Official Interviewed by Sergey Khramov -- War, Labor Veterans Criticize Pension Law by V. Ovcharov -- Cryogenic-Fueled Tu-155 Detailed by V. Andreyev -- Editorial Staff Introduction -- Draft of Status Document -- All-Weather Aircraft Needed for Polar Regions by V. Ivanov -- USSR-US Rail Agreement Proposed by American by Ye. Khrakovskiy -- Rail Ministry Studies Space Technology Applications, Satellite Communications by Vladimir Vladimirovich Khramov -- November Rail Safety Reported -- Rail Tariff Changes Noted -- New Rail Boundaries Set -- Railway Economic Structure Needs Reorganization by GUDOK correspondent Yu. Vakhrin -- Officials Blamed for Poor Rolling Stock Use -- New Automated Information System on Krasnoyarsk Line by V. Rakov -- Microprocessor Aids Locomotive Operation -- Rail Plan Performance Examined -- Production of Rail Line Equipment Lagging by GUDOK correspondent O. Dyachenko -- Rail Modernization Efforts, Direction Questioned by Central Board Deputy Chairman Ivan Vyacheslavovich Biryukov -- Shipbuilding Enterprises Activities Reported -- Economist Scores Black Sea Shipping Fleet by S. Nikulin -- Nuclear Fleet Personnel Problems Discussed by A. Sinyayev.
- Document Date: 3/2/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277647