JPRS Report. Science & Technology. China--Energy [electronic resource] : CHINA--Energy
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : tables
- Science and technology. China: energy (1987- ) ; JPRS-CEN-90-016
- Status, Policy of New and Renewable Energy Development by Gao Xikang, Hu Chengchun, Lu Weide -- Energy Vice Minister Comments on New and Renewable Energy Sources by Lu Youmei -- State Council Again Reviews Feasibility of Three Gorges Project by Yang Yi -- High Priority Placed on Hydropower Construction by SHUILI FADIAN staff reporter -- Paving the Way for Increased Hydropower Development by Zhu Chengzhang -- Formulation of Long-Term Program for Hydropower Development by Wu Hongzhong -- Building Medium-Sized Hydropower Facilities in Coal-Short Regions by Ding Xueqi -- Tianshengqiao To Play Major Role in Supplying Energy-Starved East by reporter Huang Jingtang -- Pumped-Storage Station To Be Built in Anji by reporter Shen Ding -- Construction of Shuikou Hydropower Station Accelerated by reporter Zhang Mingqing -- Yarlung Zangbo Jiang Hydropower Resources Studied by Yu Fasheng -- More Thermal Power Called for in Inner Mongolian Development Plan by Ao Teng, Qu Zhenye -- Shanxi's Progress in Power Plant Construction Recapped by reporters Ren Weila, Lei Jiande -- Oil Fields Strive To Meet Targets -- Big Oil, Gas Deposit Found in Northwest by staff reporter Xu Yuanchao -- Experts Trying To Solve Problems at Qinshan by staff reporter Li Hong -- Treatment and Disposal of Tritiated Water by Xu Lihua -- Distribution and Types of Geothermal Resources in China by Wang Jun, Wang Ji'an.
- Document Date: 12/21/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277653