JPRS Report. China [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 117 pages : tables
- China (1987-1994 ) ; JPRS-CAR-90-090
- Bush, Gorbachev 'Likely' To Sign Treaty in Jan -- U.S. To Reopen Aid Negotiations With Pakistan -- Soviet Soldiers Given Permission To Use Weapons -- Analysis of Japan's Foreign Policy. Intentions in Asia by Ting Kuo -- Foreign Trade Sector by Zhu Xinkun -- CASS Personnel Monitor Students in Japan by De Min -- Antigovernment Rallies Staged in ROK -- Analysis of Iran's Gulf Crisis Policy by special correspondent Li Hongqi -- UK Decides To Join EC Exchange Mechanism. Thatcher's Opposition by special correspondent Fu Quansheng -- Reasons Behind Policy Change by special correspondent Wang Shengliang -- Prospects for Further State Enterprise Reform by Guo Yuanxi -- Industrial Product Quality Seen Increasing -- Ethnic Minorities Help Boost Southwest Economy -- Pudong Development on Shanghai Stock Exchange by Zheng Shao -- Shenzhen Stock Market Experiences 'Panic Buying' -- Chemical Industry Output Shows 'Steady Growth' by Fan Yong, Xie Qing -- Textile Ministry Revokes State Titles -- Textile Ministry To Readjust Management Methods by Liu Bo -- Transportation Improves in Seventh 5-Year Plan -- Increase Projected in Shipbuilding Production by staff reporter Chang Weimin -- Textile Industry Develops Cone-Winding Frame -- Beijing Municipality -- Shaanxi Province -- Tianjin Municipality -- Fujian Province -- Heilongjiang Province -- October Gross Industrial Output Reported -- Output of Light Industrial Products in October -- Major Chemical Products Produced in October -- Output of Raw Materials in October -- Xiamen Boosts Industrial Output -- Hunan Improves Industrial Production -- Shenyang Reports Growth in Industrial Output -- Shanghai's Total Industrial Output Climbs -- Views on Township Enterprises in Next 5-Year Plan by Bao Youti -- Development Viewed in Eastern Rural Industries -- Project Reviews Improve Construction Efficiency -- Capital Construction Investment by Sector -- MOFERT To Check Export-License Abuses by reporter Li Hongmei -- Investment, Trade 'Flourishing' in Northeast Region -- Discussion of Unemployment, Job Security Fund by Li Yuzhu -- Self-Employed Groups Stress Community Service -- National Census Figures Reveal Population Trends -- Family Planning Stations Serve Rural Areas -- Beijing Urban Population Drops 3.4 Percent -- Fujian Statistical Bureau Releases Census Data -- Guangdong Population Reaches 62.8 million -- Guangdong Official Discusses Population Growth -- Guangxi Statistics Bureau Releases Population Data -- Henan Population Approaches 86 Million -- Census Data Show Henan Population Distribution -- Henan Hosts Symposium on Floating Population -- Hubei Statistical Bureau Releases Census Data -- Inner Mongolia Reports Population Statistics -- Liaoning Census Shows Increase in Urban Residents -- Ethnic Minority Population Rising in Qinghai -- Shaanxi Population Reaches 32.8 Million -- Population Increases in Tibet Autonomous Region -- Excessive Population Growth in Yunnan Viewed by Wang Jinqiang -- Yunnan Releases Second Census Bulletin -- Zhejiang Releases Census Data -- Datong-Qinhuangdao Rail Project Nears Completion -- Shenyang To Build High-Speed Urban Beltway -- Shenyang Railway Bureau Makes Technical Progress -- Tianjin Open Air Freight Transportation Center -- Strategies To Improve Consumption Level, Diet -- 'Significant' Income Gap Between Rural, Urban Areas -- Growth Reported in Pesticide Industry by staff reporter Zhang Yuan -- Aflatoxin Contamination of Feed in Guangxi by Feng Yuchu, Tang Jianrong -- Jiangsu 'Spark Program' Yields Good Results -- Liaoning Autumn Crop Area -- Shandong Rural Savings -- Shanxi County Issues IOU's -- Intellectuals Rebuked for Rejecting Cultural Heritage by Zhang Yue -- Survey of Contemporary Mainland Sexual Attitudes -- Analysis of Abduction Cases in Rural Anhui by Chen Rongsheng -- Living, Working Conditions of High School Teachers by Chen Wenxing.
Real Trust in Intellectuals Advocated by Yi Ding -- Creation of 'Refined, Gentle' Literary Field Urged by Deng Weizhi -- Review of Possible Military Leaders After Deng by Ho Chin-ming -- Space Launch Technology Adapted to Civilian Use by Sun Gang -- Jiangxi Meeting on Winter Conscription by special correspondent Xi Aiming -- Development of Light Warships in Navy by Ling Yu -- Improved Officer-Soldier Relations Sought by Lieutenant General Fu Quanyou -- Pointers To Strengthen Military Cadre Leadership by Zhu Xunguo -- Guangdong Province Releases Census Bulletin No 3 -- More Tourists Visit Tibet -- Increased AIDS Education Urged for Women by staff reporter Zhu Baoxia -- Yunnan Organizes Discipline Inspection Teams -- Heilongjiang Holds Briefing on Discipline Work -- Liaoning Signs Agreement With Philippine Firm -- Shenyang Reports on Education Reform Projects by Wang Yan -- Ningxia To Promote Literacy, Primary Education -- Prospects for Economic Ties to Taiwan in 1990's by Li Fei -- Statistics Show Exports Declining by Wan Chungyi, Lung Yiyun, Li Chung, Wu Weichung -- Multiple-Entry Visas for 21 Countries Considered -- Xu Jiatun's Life in U.S. Described by Fan Cheuk Wan -- Governor's Perception of Sino-Hong Kong Relations by Yu Liu-min -- Party Formation Hampered by Factional Dissension by Lin Pei-shan.
- Document Date: 12/7/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277694