JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-90-003
- CDU Organ Publishes Party Position Paper -- Legal Scholar Views Democratization by Prof Dr Rolf Steding -- Voter Group Analysis: Who Will Wield Power? by Elmer Hankiss -- Romanian Refugee Situation, Assistance Described by National Assembly representative Gyorgy Mark -- DEMISZ Property Salvaging Suspected -- Details on MDF Call for Referendum Bovcott -- Otto von Habsburg Charts Path to Common Market -- Workers Guard Weapons Inventory Provided -- Parliament Urged To Rule on County Newspapers -- Hungarology Center Opens in Lower Carpathia by Janos T. Rac -- Investigation of 1949 Mindszenty Case Ordered -- Ex-Minister Czinege Testifies Before Defense Oversight Committee -- Smaller Number of Enlisted Men To Be Called for Active Duty -- Lignite, Coke Processing Detailed; Ecological Concerns Cited -- Factory Manager Admits Supply Problems, Proposes Solution by Dr Herbert Kroker -- Construction, Renovation of Single-Family Housing Detailed by Bernhard Prinz -- Central Planning, Automation Panacea Seen as Ineffective by Prof Dr Wolfgang Sieber -- Government, Consumer Groups Clash Over Housing Reform. Government Proposals Analyzed by Maria Demcsak -- Consumer Group Protests by F. Gy. A. -- MSZP Agricultural Policy Platform Announced -- Monetary Processes Indicate Deepening Crisis by Dr Ervin Fabri -- Leading German Banker Sees Hope for Resolving Debt Situation by Norbert Kloten -- Maverick Bank President Interviewed by Sandor Demjan -- Unions Reject Government's 3-Year Program -- Foreigners' Work Permits To Be Restricted -- Supreme Court Interprets Law on Business Organizations -- Ruble Trade Surplus Probed by Piroska Apro -- Stock Corporation To Provide Private Health Insurance -- Government's Antimonopoly, Anticooperative Maneuvers Discussed by Marek Dabrowski -- Increased Pollution of Rivers Noted by Andjelka Bogdanov.
- Document Date: 1/4/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277707