JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-90-036
- Obroda Functionary on Future of Democratic Socialism by Zdenek Hradilak -- June Election Procedures Explained by Federal Assembly member Petr Kucera -- Association of Towns, Villages Established by Eng. Miroslav Kovarik -- Republican Agrarian Party Sketches Program by M. Vanura -- People's Party Prepares for Election Campaign by Petr Novacek -- Schnur's Police Connections Detailed -- MSZP's Agh Envisions Post-Election Opposition Role for Party by Attila Agh -- Parties Characterized: Unclear Identities Create Confusion by Attila Agh -- Nominating Process: Legislative History, Safeguards Described by Lajos Bodnar -- Diminishing Interior Ministry Described by Dr. Zoltan Gal -- Social Democrats Report on Berlin Congress by r.n. -- SZDSZ Press Conference Reported by M.G. -- ASZ Finds MSZP Financial Statement Incomplete, Inconclusive by Josef Bartha Szabo, MSZP spokesman Viktor Polgar -- Scientific Workers Demand Openness in Foreign Scholarship Awards by K. J. T. -- Editorial Mocks Smallholders' Rhetoric by Laszlo Gyurko -- Nyers on Wiretapping Scandal, Extremism by Rezso Nyers -- MDF: Conciliatory Tone by Lajos Pogonyi -- Layoffs Alien to MSZDP by P. L. -- Romanian Deputy Minister of Education Interviewed by Attila Palfalvi -- List of Yugoslav Ambassadors Presented by Mirko Klarin -- Future Energy Policy Discussed by Karlheinz Kloppe -- World Bank Vice President on Future of Hungarian Economy by World Bank Vice President W. A. Wapenhans -- Listing of Major Joint-Venture Companies Continues.
- Document Date: 3/21/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277768